• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Atlas (Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you)

if that is a debacle than i do not understand the word. i bought 2 first run shocks. had MVP replace them for free. NO OTHER COMPANY WOULD DO THAT EVER!!!

Innova's sent me replacements for discs I've bought that shouldn't have left the factory. For free. Prodigy bought back their mistakes (and learned from them too).

Are they not companies?

It's a nuisance when MVP does it, but it's a debacle when other companies do it (even when they replace the bad discs as well). It's funny that a company that prides itself on being as consistent as possible has some rather inconsistent fans.

And the Shock problem is more of a debacle. I guarantee there are still First Run Shocks out on shelves.

Honestly I bet the FR shocks are few and far between at this point as they don't produce as many discs as say innova or discraft and have many less outlets which the products are funneled thus a lower market share in general but with release of consistent and well made/designed products are gaining that market share.

While innova on the other hand is taking the balls to the wall approach and trying to over-saturate the market almost monopolistic in their ways, producing more products than there is even a need for with almost no QC standards or regard for their customers loyalty.

Also for what its worth.. the FR shocks were not Xouts, mistamped, bubbled, warped etc THEY JUST DIDNT FLY QUITE THE SAME AS ADVERTISED-- I have never seen another company replace a disc for THAT reason. Sure, if their products were junk and had TRUE flaws in the material vs flight then yeah they should be replaced yet they are not, just rebranded.

Last edited:
Innova's sent me replacements for discs I've bought that shouldn't have left the factory. For free. Prodigy bought back their mistakes (and learned from them too).

Are they not companies?
is discrap replacing pver weight drones? is innova replacing destrulcans? how about prodigy and their pink discs. they played those off as collectors. yup some have responded with replacements. good job recognizing that. The reason for the replacements is entirely different. MVP could have never said anything and just let new shocks come out. they chose to go a different route.

we can!! i cannot wait to see them. should be interesting to say the least. i just want to feel what the plastic is like between the 2 different plastics.

we can!! i cannot wait to see them. should be interesting to say the least. i just want to feel what the plastic is like between the 2 different plastics.

I can't wait to try out a proto or production run! I don't/can't throw past like speed 10, so all of Innova's releases last year were not for me, but I am really digging the fact they are beefing up there mid line up.

is discrap replacing pver weight drones? is innova replacing destrulcans? how about prodigy and their pink discs. they played those off as collectors. yup some have responded with replacements. good job recognizing that. The reason for the replacements is entirely different. MVP could have never said anything and just let new shocks come out. they chose to go a different route.

Did MVP buy back the old Ions after "perfecting" their process and changing the mold and plastic? Did they buy back the extra beefy First Run Vectors? Quit acting like they walk on water.

MVP fanboys are as unnecessarily smug as Prius owners.

And I'm done beating this horse to death. I am looking forward to getting an Atlas in my hands. It's just going to be a while before I'm able to do so. Hopefully someone I know grabs one.

Did MVP buy back the old Ions after "perfecting" their process and changing the mold and plastic? Did they buy back the extra beefy First Run Vectors? Quit acting like they walk on water.

MVP fanboys are as unnecessarily smug as Prius owners.

And I'm done beating this horse to death. I am looking forward to getting an Atlas in my hands. It's just going to be a while before I'm able to do so. Hopefully someone I know grabs one.
go back to bed, someone bunched up your panties. i never claimed they walk on water. why you attacking me? get some reading comprehension skills. Fanboy? hardly. just on a forum having conversations. that is what this place is for huh? Goddam i hate fanboys deal with them every day in my real life. nothing worse than someone with blinders on. i dont play that way. I work for a company that has bigger fanboys than MVP and it annoys the crap out of me and the fanboys are what makes my commissions.

go back to bed, someone bunched up your panties. i never claimed they walk on water. why you attacking me? get some reading comprehension skills. Fanboy? hardly. just on a forum having conversations. that is what this place is for huh? Goddam i hate fanboys deal with them every day in my real life. nothing worse than someone with blinders on. i dont play that way. I work for a company that has bigger fanboys than MVP and it annoys the crap out of me and the fanboys are what makes my commissions.

Not a fanboy? Makes outrageous claim about how much better company is than their competitors? Check. Rabidly defends definitive statement that just isn't true? Check. You're right. You're far from a fanboy.

You made the same arguments as every other fanboy, quality and consistency. They're still working on it, but they're not there yet. What kills me is that I like MVP as a company. I just don't see the need to slob their knobs over things that aren't true or unique to MVP.

Not a fanboy? Makes outrageous claim about how much better company is than their competitors? Check. Rabidly defends definitive statement that just isn't true? Check. You're right. You're far from a fanboy.

You made the same arguments as every other fanboy, quality and consistency. They're still working on it, but they're not there yet. What kills me is that I like MVP as a company. I just don't see the need to slob their knobs over things that aren't true or unique to MVP.
put the internet away for the day. never said they were better than any other company. go troll somewhere else. fanboys and fans are 2 different things. if this makes you feel better. the volt sucks way too finicky. the amp also sucks, too close to the volt. tangent is a joke and the hype is not deserved. the tensor is too much like the vector. they need a base plastic. etc etc....

anyway sorry for the derail cannot let trolls troll.

I am looking forward to getting an Atlas in my hands. It's just going to be a while before I'm able to do so.

Don't forget about your experiment too. Make that Atlas suffer, as the MVP disc suffers.

:(

:|

:p

says the guy who is making claims MVP didn't replace their beefy vectors...lol Yeah those damn beefy vectors :wall:

I wonder what happened to the Latitude Fanboys...?

Also how about this: Ill buy an atlas as the "DGCR atlas" and test it out send it away to another member as long as they do the same and keeps it rolling.

says the guy who is making claims MVP didn't replace their beefy vectors...lol Yeah those damn beefy vectors :wall:

Also how about this: Ill buy an atlas as the "DGCR atlas" and test it out send it away to another member as long as they do the same and keeps it rolling.
id be down to do that!!! atlas pif sounds great!!

sounds good. You are first to get it then-- When can I buy one?

anyone who wants to contribute .50 cents is welcome. COD only :p

When they're claimed to be have the most consistent discs in the game, a run of beefy Vectors is far from "consistent". I never judged the disc itself. I just presented the facts as they pertained to the argument.

Since you missed my point, I would like to see you walk into a store and replace your first run Vector with any old Vector off the shelf and have it fly the same. I'll wait...

Why would MVP ever buy back or replace the old run ions? Those things are ****ing sexy. 2nd run ions with the smaller bead are absolute money, and the plastic is a better feel than Neutron. If I could find a stockpile of 2nd run textured blackies, I'd empty my bank account.

On topic, it is interesting that they're making the entire rim out of the overmold instead of just the wing. I'd like to try a vector/axis with an even beefier outer edge, but these things being made of star plastic? Never really liked star midranges, but maybe with gyro they'll be better.

Latest posts