• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Christmas Champion Stingray

I can't imagine that it would buy too many Christmas presents in that condition.

At the risk of starting a wildfire, you could always call the number on the disc and return it. Get yourself on Santa's "Nice" list...

It is the 2003 Innova Christmas disc. Brand new, with a nice stamp such as rainbow, those can get up to around $60. I sold an 8/10 with ink last year for $20. You might find someone in the $10-$20 range in that condition.

That's a $10 discs all day long. Not trying to profiteer, here, but the ink bleed-through, 6/10 condition of the plastic, and being a mold that's not really sought after puts it in average thrower range for value.

I see I was wrong on the price. Good action you're getting on FB.

It is the 2003 Innova Christmas disc. Brand new, with a nice stamp such as rainbow, those can get up to around $60. I sold an 8/10 with ink last year for $20. You might find someone in the $10-$20 range in that condition.

You kinda got the short end of the stick on that sale 30 would have been more fair.