• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

I bought a few of these. The Valk and Beast seem more overstable than their champ counterparts or at least the same as a brand new one. The Wraith is more understable than a new champ, flies kind of like my new pro wraith. at least for me. The Mamba might be a tad more understable than my champ. but its really close. The Mamba seems to be a really inconsistent disc to me though. almost every one I've thrown flew different

G Star.is amazing

Bought one today and love the grip. Feels like a real premium plastic, not too gummy but still softer than star. My favorite plastic so far! :\

Dude in the parking lot had some of these and I got to check them out. They seemed kind of pearly and much nicer than FLX. The only one I would have considered picking up would have been a Destroyer...Unfortunately they weren't real Destroyers (Vulcan/alternative top).

Dude in the parking lot had some of these and I got to check them out. They seemed kind of pearly and much nicer than FLX. The only one I would have considered picking up would have been a Destroyer...Unfortunately they weren't real Destroyers (Vulcan/alternative top).

Mine is almost vulcan topped but its slightly rounder across the nose / shoulder. Not exactly a flat angle

I guess I got lucky with mine. They all have destroyer tops and fly like destroyers.

almost makes me wish i still threw sidewinders...then after reading the valks being more stable and innova's typical inconsistency i was reminded why i dont throw sidewinders anymore

GStar Shark and Rhyno definitely on my list.

Well holy hell, I didn't realize there was a Gstar Shark, looks like I'm going to have to spend some more money!

Picked up 2 GStar Teebirds (absolutely gorgeous discs, blue with silver flecks and a purple that looks like straight GL plastic) and GStar Valk the other day. Haven't thrown the Valk much, but the Teebirds seem awesome so far. A tiny bit less HSS than I'm used to in a fresh premium bird, which I love, and still has very healthy fade.

BOOM. GIVE ME ALL THE GSTAR RHYNOS.

Ron-Swanson-AP.png