• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innovas new QuiveR pretty sweet lookin!

actually there is a june 31st, soon. Much like the new zodiac, scientists are realizing the great fault of our natural 365 day calendar. Very similar to the leap year concept they are introducing June 31st onto the calender in 2013; falling onto calender every other year. So TECHNICALLY, not that big of a april fools joke

Innova Quiver 4 molds...one disc?

So what do you guys think of the quiver that innova is coming out with in June 31. With 4 molds: wraith, teebird, roc, and aviar on one single disc? With four different plastic ¼ DX, ¼ R-Pro, ¼ Champion, ¼ Star? just seeing what you guys think of the idea that Innova thinks they have the future or could be the future of disc golf?

link: http://innovadiscs.com/home/407-new-disc-the-quiver-with-quadrim-technology.html

thanks

its not real. do you really think that you could put 4 discs together and have the disc fly different just by grabbing a different rim on the disc? it was an april fools joke

the actual molding process was a dead giveaway. consistent with 1 mold and plastic is hard enough, let alone 4 different molds/plastics, ya dingus!

Wow, I never realised how many gulible people there were in the disc golfing comunity till I saw this.

we need a morphing disc that changes shapes by the magnetic stamp you slap on the front

The logistics of the disc don't even make sense! Aerodynamically it would be better to throw your shoe! Can you imagine the drag the lip would cause between the quarters?!
quiver_800.jpg
Between the driver and the putter (blue and yellow) is the most obvious. The biggest joke though, is why innova would even WANT to make this disc. Why sell you one disc when they can get you to buy 4? (Oh and for the record, they could have done a LITTLE better on the photoshop job.)

Last edited:
I still think Innova stole the idea from me after I posted this pic to my Facebook back in October...
29m6jpd.jpg

Latest posts