• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I am listed as a new member even though I have written numerous reviews and uploaded hundreds of photos since 2018.

2. In the score book I cannot filter for one course to see how I have improved or not over time on that specific course. Was previously able to do that.

3. Stats for my discs are present but the actual listing of them is abbreviated to the last four that I have entered this month.

4. For discs that I can list, the color, weight, and bag information does not remain in the entry no matter how many times I put it there and save it.

5. Bags does not work at all.
1- This is a system called user title ladder depends mostly on post count , we may update it in the future to something that makes more sense
2- filtering scorebooks on your dashboard will be back soon , you can now filter by user user name on course rounds
3- should be fixed now
4- Fixed except bags (see 5)
5 Bags will be back soon

The "Review" tab for a course used to display the ratings distribution. This useful to see whether reviewers have a consensus of opinions about the course. Or not.

Will this feature be restored at some point? Thanks!
It is available on desktop view .. on mobile you can see it when clicking filters ( I know it is not the best place for that )

Last edited:
Hi - sure. The app, iOS, now tells me my user name or password is invalid. I did change my password this morning. The user name I'm putting in is the same as my forums name - rem
I've pushed a fix now for changing passwords, but you will need to change your password once more to catch the update

I am able to log into the app fine (Android) but when I try to submit a round to DGCR, I get an error that pops up. Not sure if related to the other issue or not. Thanks!

I am able to log into the app fine (Android) but when I try to submit a round to DGCR, I get an error that pops up. Not sure if related to the other issue or not. Thanks!
Please try again now

dev noises
When in the middle of a Course Search on Desktop you are only allowed to Search the forums, unless you go to Advanced Search.

Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 11.45.01 AM.png

I made the mistake of searching just "great blue" initially (assuming it would limit the search to course names by default) and got a broad variety of results. When I went to click "Search" to enter the query with the full course name I found what you see in the attached screenshot.

I think it only makes total sense to make sure that the Course Search is readily available at a single click from within a Course Search.

Is there a way to give us the option to "Show Ignored Content" on the sub-forum page by default?

There are a few threads where I ignored the initial poster, but the threads in general are laden with good conversation outside of that user. So now, unless I actively see that the post has updated in the "latest" section or click the "Show Ignored Content" button every time I enter that forum, it is possible to entirely miss swaths of conversation.

Not seeing the ignored users' posts within the thread is useful. But you chop out conversation from a lot of other people if the default is to not see the threads they start at all from the sub-forum page.

Not seeing the ignored users' posts within the thread is useful. But you chop out conversation from a lot of other people if the default is to not see the threads they start at all from the sub-forum page.
In this case it would be better to just not use the ignore function.

In this case it would be better to just not use the ignore function.
No, it would not.

Ignored user happens to be first person to bring a topic of general community interest up, and so I should need to go through extra rigamarole to see those threads and see what everyone is saying, because I don't want to hear from that user.

So how would that logically work?
You'd still have to see the first post of the ignored user to get access to the thread.

So how would that logically work?
You'd still have to see the first post of the ignored user to get access to the thread.
We ALREADY see the posts made by the user in every thread, with a note indicating that the post is hidden because the user is blocked. We have never been blocked from seeing the thread at the sub forum level, and internal to the threads the blocked user has always been similar to how it currently functions.

Just added a new course and am trying to input hole pars/distances, and am unable to even click on the box to be able to do so.

The DGCR app kept crashing on me, so I deleted it and reinstalled it. Now, I can't even log back into the app. When I submit my username and password, the app crashes on me. Do I need to do something differently? Thanks
I deleted the app to try to reinstall it last Saturday. I still can't find it in the play store. Haven't had DGCR on my phone in 8 days. :(

I deleted the app to try to reinstall it last Saturday. I still can't find it in the play store. Haven't had DGCR on my phone in 8 days. :(
It's not in the Google store at this time.

Scorebook is still wonky; two new rounds entered today are rated much lower than other recent rounds with the same scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts