• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just following up from my initial reply. Discs previously listed as Lost are not there anymore. They were before until recently (apparently). Yes, they initially were there after the redesign took effect. Discs on the Loose tab actually are in bags (or crates or practice baskets aka as Bags). Still listed as Loose and won't change no matter how hard I try.
speaking of lost discs, I don't even see an option to add one. How do we do that these days?

Suggestion:
When viewing "Users" (those who've played) for a course, the list appears to be ranked by most recent visit to DGCR. It might be more helpful and relevant to rank them by most recently played the course. That would help me more if I wanted to ask about course conditions, click through to other reviews by that player, etc.

Two others I remembered:

- When I only play part of a course on the mobile app and record it to DGCR, it comes through but records it like I played every hole and gives me 0 for everything I didn't play, showing a score way under par for 18 holes. I then have to go in and manually edit rounds on the website.
- Once I have manually edited rounds on the website, all of the scoring/holes played info is accurate, but the round summary in the scorebook still shows 18/18 holes played or similar.

Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 12.35.02 PM.png
Did I miss a server maintenance notice or something? I can't get to the maps or the course search pages without getting that error. It's gotta be server side because the browser's console is clean aside from debug output.

I'd love to see the "Date Review Updated" column back on the Reviews page of my profile. So that I can see which reviews I have updated, and when.
If we can stretch a bit, I'd also love to be able to sort by rating, date updated, and name, not just having them in order of when they were reviewed.

Not sure how easy that is to implement but it was very useful to me in the past.

I think the window for edits should be restricted, how about an hour or so? I enjoy the generous window to edit but I just messed with something over a year old... that's 🙃

I'm gonna go looking for Throwasurge while you sort this out.

I think the window for edits should be restricted, how about an hour or so? I enjoy the generous window to edit but I just messed with something over a year old... that's 🙃

I'm gonna go looking for Throwasurge while you sort this out.

Please don't bring that guy back. He was an ass. :LOL:

What's going on with the ratings distribution for this course? Crystal Mountain

I'm seeing it as an average of 1.5/5 based on 3 reviews. But viewing the Reviews page, there are actually a bunch more reviews than that including some different ratings.

Haven't noticed this on any other courses, though I haven't been looking closely. Maybe a bug isolated to this specific course?

What's going on with the ratings distribution for this course? Crystal Mountain

I'm seeing it as an average of 1.5/5 based on 3 reviews. But viewing the Reviews page, there are actually a bunch more reviews than that including some different ratings.

Haven't noticed this on any other courses, though I haven't been looking closely. Maybe a bug isolated to this specific course?
This has been fixed

Is there a way to get the photos listed chronologically again? This was one of the simple things that made DGCR better than UDisc in that pics were sorted chronologically by hole. Now, when you click on the media page, there's no rhyme or reason. It's still better than UDisc not requiring hole information added to pictures, but it's a new minor annoyance.

Status
Not open for further replies.