• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

John E McCray now sponsored by Salient Discs Pro Team

Just realized your in CT im in southern ME so if you ever travel up here let me know.

Will do, Central CT is a little lacking in courses, which sucks, but we have Wickham Park, which is pretty awesome though I prefer Cross Farms.

Not sure when I'll be able to grab a Vein, unemployed at the moment. Hopefully I can get a job soon

Easily a horrible move for his career. He already had an amazing sponsor in Gateway that makes legitimate discs has a firm business.

Easily a horrible move for his career. He already had an amazing sponsor in Gateway that makes legitimate discs has a firm business.

He's still with Gateway. Anyway they can get the support they need to make this dream come true (and keep coming true!) is good in my book.

JohnE is the real deal and I'll be rooting for him at every tournament he's in!

He's still with Gateway. Anyway they can get the support they need to make this dream come true (and keep coming true!) is good in my book.

JohnE is the real deal and I'll be rooting for him at every tournament he's in!

No doubt JohnE is a amazing ambassador for the sport, but I imagine that he will eventually be forced to choose one or the other if salient stays in business long enough to get a full line up out.

A4TC if you keep sending random internet ppls discs and not me im gonna forehand a nuke os at you.

.......... i wont evens yell fore.

Like I said, this is good for pro players. The ability to have more than one disc sponsor ( a la golf pros having multiple club sponsors and a ball sponsor) will really open doors.

Latest posts