• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just two discs

For a long course, a champ leopard and a wizard.
For a shorter course, KC pro roc and a wizard.

DGA Squall for driver and mid usage
Lightning #2 Putter for under 100' approaches and putts, plus it floats

Z buzzz and moderately beaten in champ wraith, but this is for my home course. all depends on what course. Shorter course (most to all holes sub 300 feet) Stalker and buzzz.

I'm amazed that so many people aren't taking a real putter. I throw my putter probably 75% of my shots.

I guess I'd take a Gazelle and a Wizard. Or maybe a Buzzz and a Wizard. Guess it would depend if I had to throw over that stoopid pond at Deer Lakes.

depends on the course and conditions but most likely my Aviar putter and a wraith (lighter if no wind and heavier if windy)

175 star beast = driver
172 sss wizard= putter

I was using my sss wizard yesterday in 15 degree temps and it was bouncing out of the basket like crazy!! but that dosent happen in the summer so im not worried about it.

Current discs... not counting un-tested Christmas gifts. Would change to a longer, and possibly more stable, driver depending on the course.

Star Aviar
JLS