• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64: News, Updates, Discussion and Happenings

Have a GL Bolt and River, throw both RHFH w/ a slight hyzer tilt. Pulled a Opto Halo out of a pond today that is extremely soft and while it has no rim damage seems extremely beat. Maybe from sitting in a shallow pond for a long time? Anyway I couldn't get it to fly w/ a level throw, but when I gave it a slight Hyzer flip I could get it to run farther than maybe any driver I own.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this EXP w/ an old Halo? I throw my river and bolt the same way but this has much more distance?

Lost my gummy old first run opto halo in a pond this week... Green with a black ring in sharpie, was my farthest flying disc until I started throwing trespasses. :/

When do we get more moonshine???
I want a night time saint!!!
Glow season is coming up soon!!!

Decodye, Ive seen some of the pics. Looks like it will be latitudes version of supercolor or dyemax

I just saw it on Latitudes website

Wish I Had Tried Lat Sooner!

Comments from a recent Latitude convert:) Buddy got a Saint so I threw it and was pretty excited and got one of my own, about the same time I got a gift certificate to discgolfcenter for my birthday so I figured I would spend it on a Fury, after all it was house money:) Loved it as much as the Saint because I thought the two complimented each other really well. Then I got a Spike since I like understable putters. Still deciding if I want to keep it, the rim is so different from my Summit but might work it in somewhere else. I then got a Bolt and OMG! I reached a hole the other day I've never reached before, released it with just a slight ani and it screamed up the narrow fairway with just enough stability to miss a tree and glide to the hole parked within 2 ft. I now have a Sinus SP on it's way, hoping it will fit in between my Spider and Gator for headwind mid shots where the Gator is just too overstable. I've found with the Lats that they flip just enough but don't flip so hard they don't hold the line I want like I was always doing with Katanas. I almost forgot I got a River as a gift, buddy found it, gave it to me (I called the owner and he said keep it) and is the sweetest slow roll over disc I've ever owned. This is the disc of my dreams, one that you can throw flat and it just gradually turns over for a long, long anhyzer. Before my disc would turn too soon or hyzer out too soon. Can't wait to throw it on a long hole with a tailwind or a right to left, I'm sure it will just glide forever.

Asked Westside about Moonshine...response was not anytime soon, busy working on new molds.

That helped me make the decision to buy 2 glow Escapes quick, hopefully I can beat one in a bit pretty quickly.

My bag currently has a Lat64 OptoAir Bolt, Opto River, and a Diamond. the use of the Diamond is rare, but is extremely useful for straight tunnel shots....it flies flat, straight, and is surprisingly fast. I LOVE my Bolt and the River is just silky. :p

black opto core new stamp on lats facebook.... i want!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_42375904428086.jpeg
    IMG_42375904428086.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 260

Latest posts