• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

Thanks, Dook! I got a blue with white swirls too, sweet, sweet plastic.

Here's a couple of roughs I did before the final art.

7648016370_1fd0676606_z.jpg

The one on the left was deemed Too Damn Sexy.

Some big ol' god titties.

How does the Saint compare to Discmania's Turning Driver? They sound similar.

Too sexy? I'm assuming that the panel of people who decides what's what would also chalk up the feeling of a breast as "A bag of sand"

:D

How does the Saint compare to Discmania's Turning Driver? They sound similar.

The td has more LSS it will fall back to the left and give you a nice S shot where the Saint gets on a line and rides it into the ground. Both are great discs the TD when beat a little is a hyzer flip lazer. The Saint has waaaaaay more glide that just about any other disc I can think of.

Caught my Saint in a headwind yesterday, and it landed on the roof of the senior center adjacent to the local course, waaaay ob and at least 450 feet off the tee. Went back later with a ladder and a rake and was able to retrieve it, luckily.

It was a beautiful flight to watch, and gave me a glimpse at what would happen if I actually had power.

Onemilemore saint recovery off a roof, trident recovery from the thick. hmmmm Hopefully your discs know not to run away from now on you hunt them down!

^^^Exactly! The Saint was at least in plain view and up high, so I figured I could get it back. But I had totally written off the Trident. I think the good disc golf karma I have built from calling numbers on found discs came back to me!

Edit: If I could throw my discs more accurately, I probably wouldn't have these problems.

Just threw my first round with my Saint. Finished even for my best round ever at my local difficult course. My 173 GL Saint just holds great lines and and feels so controllable. This disc is going to be my go-to driver from now on.

I'm sure this has been answered but browsing through pages I couldn't really find the answer. I plan on picking one of these up tomorrow at the Throw Shop in Ypsilanti Michigan (unnecessary info) and I need help deciding what weight and plastic I should get.

I throw 300+ consistently and I'm looking for something that is a little less stable that my star teebird which is completely straight drive then fade, so basically I want some turn out of it during the drive. Also, line shaping ability would be nice.

I feel like I want GL more but I know that it's just because the plastic looks amazing (Im always in awe when I see my girlfriends swirly purple river)

Help before I head out tomorrow!!!

Just buy a GL in the same weight as you Teebird. It should have more turn than the bird.

Loving my Saint. Want to write up a review soon.

The glide on my GL is outstanding. Just a little high speed understable. Just enough low speed overstablity to carry back over.

I can throw around 400 (Google measured) on a good rip, how will the Saint fly?

What weight is that Orange Opto and how much do you want to sell it to me for?

I also have the yellow GL and pink Opto bagged. Get out of my head man!