• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Stilletto

anyone have some videos of themselves throwing this disc?

Oh yeah there is! The super talented Disc Nation guys put this riot together!

...and it is hands down the best/funniest disc golf vid I've ever seen! Honestly, I showed this to some non-disc golfer friends and they thought it was hilarious as well, FWIW :)

its a true overstable. I challenge you to find a disc more pure overstable than this disc. I was ripping it hard just to get it to fly 325ft straight and flat before the big fade

Gold line and Opto were basically identical in flight.

When you say "big fade" it concerns me. My favorite thing about my OS is the when it starts to fade, it's the smallest fade of any of my discs. It's almost on the ground when it starts to fade. That makes it my straightest spike hyzer disc. It looked like the fade on a stiletto, while reliable, might not be as vertical as an OS.

It has saved me at least 10 strokes since I bought it. Love this thing. Crazy useful. Almost hit chains with it for a second time last week. Had one chain out and land under the basket.

Dear God why did I order one of these? No way my arm can handle that thing. Stupid cool looking stamp....

lol. It's crazy, most people can't throw one. I know for a fact I can't. My friend can and does though, he uses it like once every round maybe. It's a "special" class disc that won't be used too often. However, it is the most consistent and predictable disc in his bag.

Ran into a kid at Gotta Go the other day and we started talking about the Stilletto. He says he absolutely loves it. I ask whether he throws it BH or FH. He says "With the Stilleto I can throw BH" ... :\ ?

Sounds like Latitude's version of the Nuke OS or Ape?

Anyone here actually have the arm for this thing??

Saying that the Stiletto and the Nuke OS/Ape are comparable is funny. The NukeOS and the Ape are 13, 4, 0, 4 and 13, 5, 0, 4, whereas the Stiletto is 13, 2, +1, 6!

Well as with any discs especially when comparing 2 manufacturers, there are variances in runs.

The first run Nuke OS was crazy overstable, and newer runs have become a bit less overstable. I can imagine the same is true with the Stiletto, there will be some that are straighter and some that are just pure beef.

The reality these discs are in the same category as 2 of the only pure overstable speed 13's you can buy. The Ape is no where close to these discs

I'd like to add that there was a run of Flat, very stiff, Flight numbered Xcals that are remarkably similar to the stiletto if not more overstable. If you're lucky enough to find one, you'll see what I am talking about. I found a number of them at my local PIAS.

I would venture to say that some older champ monsters have + turn ratings. And we all know about vipers.

I took my Stiletto to the course today, but when I tried to pull it out of the bag I just felt too weak. Maybe next time...

Latest posts