• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Discs 5th Release "The Ghost"

Which run of Pinnacle is more grippy in the Ghost? With winter almost here I'd like to get a fairly grippy Pinnacle Ghost.

Well alright then. :(

I'll just stick to my Hornet.

Just messin. I'll probably get one just to try it out though. I've thrown rocs before,well for 12 years that is so It will be familiar.

i use to throw rocs ...it was a easy switch ...to me the Gravity Ghost is like the old flat grippy rancho dx rocs ...just for only $12 instead of $25+

Are any of the legend ghosts gummy or are they all stiff like the pinnacle and the icon?

just picked up a 1st Run and two 2nd run Pinnacle Ghosts. These things are a lot flatter than my Icon Ghost. We'll see how they fly tomorrow.

I played Hudson Mills today with some new midranges. One was a fresh DX Rancho Roc and one fresh Gravity Ghost. Both discs were flying beautifully for me, I think the Ghost had a sharper bite to its LSS and a slight edge on texture. The DX was firm and grippy and nicely stable though.

Can I expect it to wear more like KC Pro or DX? It would fit great in my KC Roc slot, and I would be happy because most of the KCs I have are slick. Not a problem in the summer, but now that it's cold and dry - and I run a Winter league, so I'm playing a lot of winter golf - a bit of extra grip makes a world of difference!

For me, my seasoned excel(similar to dx) and gravity(kc/rpro?) ghosts have been nothing but beautiful turnover machines. Released hyzer with some snap they will fly straight and barely fade right for 300+ foot shots.

I was actually kinda bummed that my pinnacle ghost flew like a buzz so I am bagging wasps again for some stability in my mid setup. Ghosts are still pretty awesome for turnovers, and season a lot faster than kc plastic.

And as for grip, excel and gravity plastic are top notch when wet/cold

For me, my seasoned excel(similar to dx) and gravity(kc/rpro?) ghosts have been nothing but beautiful turnover machines. Released hyzer with some snap they will fly straight and barely fade right for 300+ foot shots.

I was actually kinda bummed that my pinnacle ghost flew like a buzz so I am bagging wasps again for some stability in my mid setup. Ghosts are still pretty awesome for turnovers, and season a lot faster than kc plastic.

Gotcha. I just got a couple Star Rancho's in for reliable fade/wind shots. I think I'll be using this Ghost a lot this winter, I should know the wear well by Spring. Right now it's really nicely stable. I'm not sure if I'll get into the premium plastics, they're a bit pricey.

Does anyone have info on Protege Ghosts? Lion? I love this mold, and I need a disc that beats slower than the Excel but faster than the Icon. Looovvveee me some Ghosts!

How soft/floppy the Gravities are depend on the run and such. The only one I've felt, a white, was about as stiff as the Excel, but felt like R-Pro. Stiff and grippy. But other people were saying how their Gravities were floppy.

I just ordered a red-orange one, so we'll see when it gets here.

Latest posts