• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millenium Moab

BirdieMachine

Michael Moore Fan Club President
New fairway driver approved on 7/16/15.

21.9 width = larger diameter
38.25 rim conf. = fairly blunt
1.2 rim depth = normal
1.8 rim width = around speed 6-7 due to size and rim conf.
1.7 height = avg.

Anyone know more about this stability wise? Interesting to see a larger diameter driver brought back into production. Looked through Innovas discs and didn't see anything really close. Closest thing spec wise is a Viper so it could be a Viper bottom with flatter top and blunter, just a guess!

"The newest release in the lineup for Hyzerbomb Discs is bringing back another old favorite from the Millennium Golf Discs lineup. The MOAB (Mother of All Bombs) is a retooled 4.1 Tachyon, produced to be extremely flat. The MOAB is a 6 speed, large diameter fairway driver, which is massively overstable. The MOAB will fight through head winds like a champion, resisting turn for even the most powerful players. The MOAB is suitable for both sidearm and backhand players and is a disc you can always trust to fade hard."

I loved the Tachyon, might have to try one of these.

"The newest release in the lineup for Hyzerbomb Discs is bringing back another old favorite from the Millennium Golf Discs lineup. The MOAB (Mother of All Bombs) is a retooled 4.1 Tachyon, produced to be extremely flat. The MOAB is a 6 speed, large diameter fairway driver, which is massively overstable. The MOAB will fight through head winds like a champion, resisting turn for even the most powerful players. The MOAB is suitable for both sidearm and backhand players and is a disc you can always trust to fade hard."

Didn't even think to check the main page. Looks like my guess was spot on though. :thmbup: hehe

The Viper isn't broken...why try to fix it? I thought that was one of the issues with the Tachyon when it first came out. It's basically a Viper, and Vipers were more readily available. I could be wrong...I was still pretty young when Tachyons were on the markety (though my Dad still throws one...)

Sounds like my proto Tachyons are gonna be hitting double digits in collectible value

Will it get Q'd or heaven forbid Sirius'd?

I wouldn't hate it in a perimium plastic... Love some crazy OS discs.

Very OS 'mill' fairway? I am onboard to try.

Logically would it find a bag honors? It would for sure not knock out FB or Drone, so it seems like it would be an additional carry. I live in windy land.. Maybe compete with a freshy star eagle that makes the heavy wind / Colfax* bag?

Anyway... I hope 'pro' In a nice pink. 2 in max and 1 mid 160s please.

*Colfax (Lewis club park, Colfax, Iowa) is a local course that enjoys abusing players with a few uphill drives off the box. Not 'just get it over the hump and card your 3 jokers'. Course forces you to pause and throw with design and purpose or be punished by score, rough, and search.

Wooooo

I'm totally down to try this. My bag is already too overstable, but it's fun to go back to throwing old school SLOW overstable stuff instead of the modern OS drivers everyone uses now

Anyone thrown one? Slower FAF firebird? did they come out flat?

They just went up for sale, but the are supposed to be SUPER beefy. I'm pumped to give this a shot, i really dig Tachyons but it needed a premium plastic.

*Colfax (Lewis club park, Colfax, Iowa) is a local course that enjoys abusing players with a few uphill drives off the box. Not 'just get it over the hump and card your 3 jokers'. Course forces you to pause and throw with design and purpose or be punished by score, rough, and search.

Only if you throw like a noob.

I got a moab, this thing looks so beefy! The wing is identical to a viper, but the nose is more blunt than a viper x. The plh is higher than my champ viper and the moab is really flat top! I will be throwing it today and reporting back if anyone wants to know. This looks just like the old ce vipers

I got a moab, this thing looks so beefy! The wing is identical to a viper, but the nose is more blunt than a viper x. The plh is higher than my champ viper and the moab is really flat top! I will be throwing it today and reporting back if anyone wants to know. This looks just like the old ce vipers

I do want to know.

Latest posts