• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most controllable 11+ speed driver

Sword...for at least the 5th time for one of these (workhorse/reliable/controllable/straight hi speed type threads)

Archon is the best one for me, but that's the highest I have ventured on the speed train. I don't really have the distance to work anything else beyond that. A blizzard wraith might work for me, but I am trying to not buy 100 more discs, because I could easily do that.

Having just bought and tested my 1st run pearly mamba it is the most controllable 11+ speed driver out there. it flies like a beaut with little effort!

I'd say Wraith, it's a bit more workable than a destroyer

the s-line DD hysteria is also a very controllable 11 speed driver w/ a dependable fade.

Flow! Very consistant with redicilous glide.

I'd specify opto flow. The GL flows that I had could sometimes turn and burn without coming out of it. I love the pre-Kenny Star Wraith I picked up. Very reliable fade. My champ one still seems overstable so I don't quite have the hang of it. The beat up star archon is good for a straighter shot.

Wraith/Flow for a nice flat throw with some small manageable fade at the end works just about everytime, or a surge SS thrown on a slight hyzer will pop up, turn right for a bit then finish flat or with a bit of fade.