• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power gripping my anode has been an issue for me as well, it's why I am looking forward to getting any envy.

I use a Climo grip on my putters. Good in between a power grip and fan grip.

What weights are you guys getting the MVP distance drivers in? I've got the Inertia in 167 and does pretty good. My 167 Tesla needs a lot more breaking in. Doesn't want to go much past 300.

Now, with the Motion coming out I'm thinking of trying 159 or so. How are the lower weights from MVP. 167 is the lightest I've thrown.

Pretty nice way to end a Monday...

14172614534_1d81c4ec6a_z.jpg

I gotta say, i'm drooling most over the lemonwheel mini

Picked up a second one of the smokey Teslas yesterday that was in a shipment to a local PIAS, so they are making there way out into the world for people to find. I saw yesterday someone posted one on eBay (for $32, no less). Not sure how prevalent or rare they are, but they are really cool looking and feel great.

13998342650_ddc9afb70f_z.jpg

^^that is pretty killer...but all I can think about is, how much time I'd spend looking for it.
My thought exactly. Gorgeous disc but I will never buy a black disc again. Or tie dyed for that matter. Lessons learned. I actually look for white overmolds when they are an option because they look cool in the air and are easier to find.

id rather have that smoke tesla. :p

getting in on the VIP? Ill garnish you up.

/\ Aim is an outstanding guy to do business with. This VIP preorder will be my third through him and every one was handled impeccably. If anyone wants to do a preorder, I'd highly recommend checking it out. :thmbup:

Saw this image and couldn't help but think about the special edition Tesla and Motion.

Attachments

• Einstein.jpg
    Einstein.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.