• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah normally a mix of something like:
-cool stamp
-new mold
-new plastic for existing molds
-misc swag/baskets/bags ....

Now that the Ion is confirmed, how about some Electron Anodes in a SS/SSS type plastic

Ions and Anodes have the same core, so Electron Anodes will be (hopefully) right around the corner.

Just when I was warming up to the Atom, I won't really need it anymore.

Ions and Anodes have the same core, so Electron Anodes will be (hopefully) right around the corner.

Just when I was warming up to the Atom, I won't really need it anymore.

I'm still going to prefer the more shallow rims of the Atom and Proxy. My grubby paw and the Anode never got quite right with each other...

Nope. Only early on and didn't fly as stable more like amps.

Plasma fixed that weight gap as well as fission and fly better vs the turning first runs that had slight dome and lighter weight.

You just wondering about a straighter driver? To keep feel similar feel of inertia the tesla would work but going to start out OS and work into stable.

I bagged craves for a while as "a easier to throw" volt.

You just wondering about a straighter driver? To keep feel similar feel of inertia the tesla would work but going to start out OS and work into stable.

I bagged craves for a while as "a easier to throw" volt.

I ordered a Relay yesterday from Community, so just thinking ahead to what the next logical driver would be. If I'm looking at my current drivers looks like Teebird. So probably something slower like the Crave.

Firebird - Motion
Inertia
Teebird - ?
Leopard - Relay

Craves are very workable. Very controlled turn with a nice fade. Not sure what a Teebird is like though.

I ordered a Relay yesterday from Community, so just thinking ahead to what the next logical driver would be. If I'm looking at my current drivers looks like Teebird. So probably something slower like the Crave.

Firebird - Motion
Inertia
Teebird - ?
Leopard - Relay

Firebird - Fireball
Teebird - Crave is solid mold

I'm not sure if this applies to mvp as well, but I own some 10ish proton craves (not relevant). Most of them are of varying colors for the flight plate except for 3 clear ones. Now all of these clear ones are significantly softer than my all my other proton craves all of which are 171-175 g. The clear ones are 174-175. Are there certain colors in the mvp and axiom lines that are softer than the rest or is this just a coincidence? The best way to describe the feel is basically like soft proton, except the rim itself doesn't feel any different, only the flight plate

They feel hella nice!

Craves are very workable. Very controlled turn with a nice fade. Not sure what a Teebird is like though.

Sort of like tbs you have some very stable fresh craves and then some which have a little more wiggle like being seasoned off the shelf. 8/10 I've found to be basically a "dx TB flight".. Not same fade as a champ TB but similar HSS.

I honestly am looking forward to the next mold in the relay class which is stable/OS vs the leopard-ish relay. I love my volts so the crave is getting lost in the mix lately.

Here you can see crave vs a champ TB I have... Pretty much identical but craves are always flat.

1449788929665.jpg

I'm not sure if this applies to mvp as well, but I own some 10ish proton craves (not relevant). Most of them are of varying colors for the flight plate except for 3 clear ones. Now all of these clear ones are significantly softer than my all my other proton craves all of which are 171-175 g. The clear ones are 174-175. Are there certain colors in the mvp and axiom lines that are softer than the rest or is this just a coincidence? The best way to describe the feel is basically like soft proton, except the rim itself doesn't feel any different, only the flight plate

They feel hella nice!

The newer runs of plastic seem softer in general. Color isn't really going to matter outside of coming from the same run so should feel similar if purchased at 1 store and time.

The softer plastic started with some 10 speed releases. Proton inertias come to mind as being softer vs OG volts. Even soft proton putters started feeling super tacky and soft.

Some of the best plastic from MVP is coming out today

The newer runs of plastic seem softer in general. Color isn't really going to matter outside of coming from the same run so should feel similar if purchased at 1 store and time.

The softer plastic started with some 10 speed releases. Proton inertias come to mind as being softer vs OG volts. Even soft proton putters started feeling super tacky and soft.

Some of the best plastic from MVP is coming out today

I got my first softer proton crave like a month ago or so, haven't thrown it yet because I plan to color dye it(white on white is bad for winter). I got a couple other proton craves on the same order and both of them felt different. Now a while ago a new batch arrived at the store and it was the exact same thing, clear tops were softer than any other individuals that they had. Pretty sure it's the same batch here. These are also the only soft proton axiom discs that I've ever gotten my hands on, familiar with some mvp ones but haven't really paid it much attention until now, mainly because I practically only drive with neutron photons and proton craves from mvp/axiom

I like photons in neutron because they're stiffer in my experience while the crave is more finesse where softer works just as well and brings more versatility. Stiff, for me, works better for forehand and power driving. Gonna bag my first proton photon soon as I found a pretty stiff 150s one, I just love those

Status
Not open for further replies.