• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy Wolfie lost a perfectly seasoned Defy, I looked later and have been playing that hole but I wasn't there to see the shot. He told me its sweet when beat!

defy is very similar to my photons, got a little more distance out of photons

let a buddy barrow my photons to try out and he moved with them. He left me with a proxy, wrath and a tensor so it became a trade rather then a trying out thing.
Anyway i was looking at the photons and then saw the defy's at thought what the hell. The N defy i picked up is more HSS then the plasma rimmed proton.

I periodically lurk the Reddit DG page, and today there was actually a super interesting thread discussing the current run of Fission Photons. Apparently they are coming out with a way higher PLH than the 2018 run. Thread with picture for comparison: https://www.reddit.com/r/discgolf/comments/aiv66x/mvp_fission_photon_comparison/

I had always wondered when people would say things like "my Fiz Photon is more understable than my Wave," having never thrown Fissions myself. I thought that couldn't be possible, since my Neutron Photon is so beefy and all of my Waves, in three different plastic types, are on the neutral-to-understable end of the spectrum. But if y'all have been throwing Fiz Photons that look like the disc on the right, then it now makes sense. Weird.

Wish me luck fellow MVPers. I'm on the feature card for the Maricopa Open with AB and Uli this coming Saturday! I've never played the course before, and don't have the free time to practice this week, so I might need it!

GL. The courses have mostly O.B. to deal with. Just pay close attention to the caddie book. You should be fine. Im still moving my discraft bag over to mvp. Hopefully when i see ya this weekend you can recommend some discs.

GL. The courses have mostly O.B. to deal with. Just pay close attention to the caddie book. You should be fine. Im still moving my discraft bag over to mvp. Hopefully when i see ya this weekend you can recommend some discs.

You got it. I can bring stacks of back-ups in the car too so you can check out/grab a few. Let me know what youre looking for and well make it happen

Wish me luck fellow MVPers. I'm on the feature card for the Maricopa Open with AB and Uli this coming Saturday! I've never played the course before, and don't have the free time to practice this week, so I might need it!

who the hell is ab

Just graduated high school, I believe. He was on lead card last year. He impressed me a lot.
In 5 years, it may be him and Kevin Jones battling for the number 1 ranking.

Better get that #1 ranking while they can, because once Isaiah Esquivel gets it he's going to hold onto it for a while. Good thing Isaiah is only 13 so there's still probably a solid 6 or 7 years before he takes it.

Good luck Graham, I'm looking forward to seeing some vid on that one! Gogo Gyro!

FWIW I have a history of playing new courses first time for a tourney and cashing sometimes it works out because you are just playing smart and conservative.

I periodically lurk the Reddit DG page, and today there was actually a super interesting thread discussing the current run of Fission Photons. Apparently they are coming out with a way higher PLH than the 2018 run. Thread with picture for comparison: https://www.reddit.com/r/discgolf/comments/aiv66x/mvp_fission_photon_comparison/

I had always wondered when people would say things like "my Fiz Photon is more understable than my Wave," having never thrown Fissions myself. I thought that couldn't be possible, since my Neutron Photon is so beefy and all of my Waves, in three different plastic types, are on the neutral-to-understable end of the spectrum. But if y'all have been throwing Fiz Photons that look like the disc on the right, then it now makes sense. Weird.

Fission were all over given wt it was generally max/flat were OS while lighter and more dome US. Glad to see the QC fix like is expected from MVP. Those early runs could be a crap shoot. I had flippy 150 teslas and OS same with photons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts