• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Noob understable driver suggestions

HEY GUYS!!! Just got back from the daily trip to http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=8108

You guys were absolutely correct about my leopard. I thought I had hyzered and anhyzered all my disc. Hole 2 a long par 3 that has a ever so slight curve to the right. Threw the leopard with a touch of anhyzer and right it went, along with the right hand curve of the hill.. Perfect!

Next, hole 3 a 309 ft across a small gully and slightly to the right. I decided to try the hyzer flip and hyzer flip it did to a straight shot that would have likely hit the basket if not for a tree.

Long story short I feel my form is getting better as I literally play/ practice about 1.5 hours a day after work. I'm feeling like I'm getting more fluid in my movement. Not perfect by any means but substantially better than I did 3 weeks ago when I started playing again. I'm almost consistently flipping the leopard. Can't flip the avenger SS yet.

So thanks again for your constructive comments.

Last edited:
HEY GUYS!!! Just got back from the daily trip to http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=8108

You guys were absolutely correct about my leopard. I thought I had hyzered and anhyzered all my disc. Hole 2 a long par 3 that has a ever so slight curve to the right. Threw the leopard with a touch of anhyzer and right it went, along with the right hand curve of the hill.. Perfect!

Next, hole 3 a 309 ft across a small gully and slightly to the right. I decided to try the hyzer flip and hyzer flip it did to a straight shot that would have likely hit the basket if not for a tree.

Long story short I feel my form is getting better as I literally play/ practice about 1.5 hours a day after work. I'm feeling like I'm getting more fluid in my movement. Not perfect by any means but substantially better than I did 3 weeks ago when I started playing again. I'm almost consistently flipping the leopard. Can't flip the avenger SS yet.

So thanks again for your constructive comments.

Avenger SS has a much higher power requirement than the Leopard, speed 10 vs speed 6. Also, if your Avenger SS is in Z plastic, they're not that understable...not nearly as much as ESP, X, Pro D.

Congrats on the nice results with the Leopard, btw. Great disc to learn with.

Latest posts