• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rarintal

Par Member
This thread is an official Discmania thread to share information mainly on our existing products. In case we have set dates for future products, we'll release dates here.

Our Store Manager Ryan Rintala answers your questions on a weekly basis. We're going to be open and honest with our communication. We're thankful that we have this channel to provide official, first-hand information about our products.

-------------

Please feel free to send me any questions, I will be here weekly to answer your questions!

Welcome. As one who thinks the PD is one of the Top Ten Molds of All Time, it'll be great to have someone here who can give us the real skinny.

Great move! Glad to see you guys growing the brand the right way.

When is the web store going to be open?

Can you give us any details about the new bag? Is it a completely new bag? Or a rebranded bag from another company?

This is a much better forum than asking questions over FB/Instagram. Thanks for setting this up! When the store launches will we see a staggered release of the new disc(s) and runs in Gstar or will it be all at once? Also, will you be putting a cap on the amount people can order of older first run discs being released in the store? I know the PD's Jussi has shared on Instagram will go quickly along with a few others.

Excited to see the information today on the new bag!

Thanks

Welcome to the site, and thank you for taking on this task

Just have a few questions
--When are we getting G* PDs?
--When are we getting more super flat and beefy C-Line PDs like the original CFRs?
--Any chance you can bring more shield stamp PDs into the US? I really just don't like the Freak stamp
--Any chance that you'll release a super beefy P4 that's more like the Pig/Zone? If so, when? I was really hoping the P3 was going to fill that role.

I would love to see a fairway driver and distance driver similar to the PD in flight. What are the chances that will happen?

Any official word on a Discmania or Innova backpack? If not I wonder why Discmania/Innova has not jumped on the backpack bandwagon.

Love the Freak & Gremlin. Thank you for bring the Gremlin back from the dead. Tried every Roc & strange bee like creature there is & still love me some Gremlin.

In my bag 175 D-line Gremlin (dead straight) 176 s-line Gremlin (hyzer)
worn S-line Freak (dead straight)
new C-line PD Freak. fear no wind or Wraith

Are there any plans to make C-P2s? I asked a few months ago, and I didn't get a definite response.

Awesome! I suppose I am with most others on the PD bandwagon! I'm curious about G* and shield stamp status too :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts