• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think DM will still do a black Mystery Box, Creator Series? Or no since the Reds aren't selling out?

If you do think they're coming, what will be the new disc? Paradigm? Fd1? P1X?

Given the understable Paradigm is coming, Discmania's next move should probably be the PD2. I won't ever need one though.
Also, they could make many people happy releasing Original MD3, FD, in S-line, D-line, and making a FLEX3 P1/P2!

Given the understable Paradigm is coming, Discmania's next move should probably be the PD2. I won't ever need one though.
Also, they could make many people happy releasing Original MD3, FD, in S-line, D-line, and making a FLEX3 P1/P2!

Not gonna lie the new s-line, not the special blend, feels ssssoooo good. I cannot wait to get my hands on an s-line fd!

D-line FDs are flippy bombers. I've got a couple that are still in decent shape but didn't stock up when they were available. I'd bag them for an understable fairway if I could get my hands on more.

To anyone who has opened their mystery box… look over the paper that says what discs could be included. Is a C-Line Origin on that list? This is not NEO.

I can't wait to open my boxes!

Attachments

• 4C228C1E-3299-462D-ADF9-CD9E7B28F1B4.jpg
    4C228C1E-3299-462D-ADF9-CD9E7B28F1B4.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 39
Original MD3, FD, in S-line, D-line, and making a FLEX3 P1/P2!

You guys are almost speaking a different language. Thats with no mention of IS3's or 4's, Doombird this, lone howl that. :p

I watched this today and it's kinda funny seeing how little Simon knows about Discmania's newer stuff. Meanwhile Eagle is a disc encyclopedia and good salesman

To anyone who has opened their mystery box… look over the paper that says what discs could be included. Is a C-Line Origin on that list? This is not NEO.

I can't wait to open my boxes!

No it's not. That looks like a c-line FD with an origin stamp misprint.

We have not seen plastics crossover except for the pros with the rare c-line tactic.

Hope you get what you want!

You guys are almost speaking a different language. Thats with no mention of IS3's or 4's, Doombird this, lone howl that. :p

I watched this today and it's kinda funny seeing how little Simon knows about Discmania's newer stuff. Meanwhile Eagle is a disc encyclopedia and good salesman

I agree. It's clear Simon doesn't like the Active line. Meanwhile Casey White, similar to Eagle, is "loving" the new Tailor in his MB video.

Simon often comes off like he has no ****s to give if something doesn't strike his fancy.

There are transparent Neo discs.

Ok, good to know. I have a bunch of NEO discs, and none are clear or semi-transparent. Including all the discs on shelves I've seen and handled.

No it's not. That looks like a c-line FD with an origin stamp misprint.

We have not seen plastics crossover except for the pros with the rare c-line tactic.

Hope you get what you want!

Maybe? The stamp says NEO. I was kinda hoping Discmania was taking over production of Evolution line. Could just be a clear NEO as stated above. Last I heard, EVO was made in a different (nearby) facility.

Ok, good to know. I have a bunch of NEO discs, and none are clear or semi-transparent. Including all the discs on shelves I've seen and handled.

Maybe? The stamp says NEO. I was kinda hoping Discmania was taking over production of Evolution line. Could just be a clear NEO as stated above. Last I heard, EVO was made in a different (nearby) facility.

It's definitely rare but they're out there.

Last I heard (and it was from a video with Jussi, so that tells you how long ago) all Evolution discs are being molded in house by Discmania. I have zero insider info and just going off what I heard which could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts