• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2014 - DGCR'S 6TH ANNUAL DYE CONTEST - SPONSORS, VOTING LINKS, RESULTS

Today was a great day. I came home to a package from Bennett! You wanna know what I won?

Edit: That P3 looks awesome, congrats!

Last edited:
Received my prizes from the contest today and couldn't be more excited! Big thanks to BennettUA for putting on this whole thing, to FredVegasDGC whose birdie beads turned out awesome and immediately went on my bag, and everyone who participated in and/or donated to OKTHROWBERFEST.

Thank you Bennett! Received minies and a sweeeet unstamped evo Blaze in the mail yesterday. Big thanks to the sponsors also. One of the minies is a really nice little driver. Haven't seen one like that before. Also, huge thanks to Dave McCormack for providing great unstamped evo plastic that dyes great. I'm looking forward to picking up a bunch, to dye and to donate to the payout fund next year

Got mine yesterday! I don't have the spreadsheet handy, but whoever made/donated the custom wood minis - you rock, I always wanted one of these! Also got a sexy gray F2, and some other minis and stickers. :clap:

Thanks to all the sponsors/donors, and of course Bennett!

Came home to an awesome mail call today! Thanks again Bennett and a huge thanks to the sponsors and donors for such a huge pile of goodies! I felt like a kid on Christmas morning. Let's see.....glasses, shirt, shoes, bag and more discs than I can possibly dye/try....yup, pretty awesome. :hfive:
image-1.jpg

roggen, glad you like the mini. I'll be making more on the lathe over the cold months.

Last edited:
I will post the spreadsheet payout once everyone gets their packages, I prefer surprised winners when they open their goods!
Shipping to Canada.... Yeah, that wasn't so much fun...

Package arrived yesterday. SWEET! Thought I read I was gonna get a bag but it doesn't really matter. Super happy with everything! Big THANKS to everyone involved! Bennett, sponsors, participants and voters. Looking forward to next year!

image_zpsefe9760c.jpg

Peace,
-Jeff

Package arrived yesterday. SWEET! Thought I read I was gonna get a bag but it doesn't really matter. Super happy with everything! Big THANKS to everyone involved! Bennett, sponsors, participants and voters. Looking forward to next year!

image_zpsefe9760c.jpg
When I made the payout spreadsheet I had 3 Prodigy starter bags on there but I was wrong, 3 bags total (1 DD, 2 prodigy)
The red unstamped Icon Clutch was from my personal stock to even it up and keep the payout value structure in tact. Sorry for the confusion! Will make sense when I post the final payout once everyone has their packages.

When I made the payout spreadsheet I had 3 Prodigy starter bags on there but I was wrong, 3 bags total (1 DD, 2 prodigy)
The red unstamped Icon Clutch was from my personal stock to even it up and keep the payout value structure in tact. Sorry for the confusion! Will make sense when I post the final payout once everyone has their packages.

Ahhh. Didn't even catch that. As I said, no worries. I'm super stoked on everything. Big, BIG thanks to you for that. :hfive: You have truly gone above and beyond for this contest. :clap:

Peace,
-Jeff

Got my package over the weekend! Thanks a ton to Bennett for all the work you've put into this and to all those who donated prizes. Can't wait for next year!

Attachments

• Winnings.jpg
    Winnings.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 46
Super stoked to come home to an awesome mail call today! Very happy with the payout! Added my first skullboy edition lat 64 disc to my collection today :D

Thanks again to Bennett and all the sponsors for making this event what it is :hfive: And big ups to all the dyers who entered this year...Keepin a fellow dyer on his toes with that kinda skill out there :clap:

20141117_170337_zpsd838bc27.jpg

Goodies in the mail. Great job Bennett, thanks again for running the show. Also, thanks to all the sponsors and donors, awesome prizes and awesome contest.

Attachments

• IMG_20141118_184636.jpg
    IMG_20141118_184636.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 31
Look at what came in the mail yesterday! Thanks to everyone who donated and a special thanks to Bennett for putting this on every year! I've already got some ideas floating around in my head for next year... is it September yet?

xRpQUh6.jpg

Goodies in the mail. Great job Bennett, thanks again for running the show. Also, thanks to all the sponsors and donors, awesome prizes and awesome contest.

That Skulboy mini is so sweet! I shoulda got a good pic before, that thing is just plain cool, and Skulboy is an AWESOME supporter of Okthrowberfest!

Look at what came in the mail yesterday! Thanks to everyone who donated and a special thanks to Bennett for putting this on every year! I've already got some ideas floating around in my head for next year... is it September yet?

xRpQUh6.jpg

Glad you got your package, now order up those DISCover shoes!

That Skulboy mini is so sweet! I shoulda got a good pic before, that thing is just plain cool, and Skulboy is an AWESOME supporter of Okthrowberfest!

It is badass. I'll try to get a better pic. I had read the write up about them on his page earlier this year and was fired up to see it in the prize pool. Very happy to get it:D. Great work Skulboy.

i gotta say these things are what makes this site awesome. sorry i couldn't contribute to the payouts, i was between jobs, but next year i'll be helping out and probably submitting something myself.

congrats for all you guys have done, both in terms of artistry and out of the goodness of your hearts to bring these things to fruition for everyone here. really something else to see.

Has anyone NOT recieved their winnings yet? I'm eager to post the final payout for everyone to see!

Latest posts