• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Course Before You Die?

air show

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Run this question through my head today and at first was not easy to answer. Branson Cedars, Ewing-DesMoines, Sioux Passage-St Louis, Graceland-Lamoni, IA... were only a few of the courses that crossed my mind then I remembered my hometown course in Hays, KS where I was born and raised. Frontier Park in Hays, KS. was the first course I had ever played and turned me on to this great game we call disc golf.

Without doubt it would be Frontier Park in Hays, KS. https://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1294

I would say right now it's Whistler's Bend, but I don't know if it's better now since the re-design or not. I didn't bother thinking about any of the great east coast or mid-west courses because, like my wish list, I only consider courses that I truly feel like i'll have a chance to play.

I'm not sure what the question is. If I were to play one last course before I die, it would be a sentimental choice: one I've put a ton of work and love into. Not necessarily the greatest course I can play.

If it's a bucket list question---one course I've never played, one last new course to add to my experience---it would probably be Selah Ranch, just based on reputation.

I'm not sure what the question is. If I were to play one last course before I die, it would be a sentimental choice: one I've put a ton of work and love into. Not necessarily the greatest course I can play.

If it's a bucket list question---one course I've never played, one last new course to add to my experience---it would probably be Selah Ranch, just based on reputation.

Only able to play one last course before you die is the question. I went with the sentimental choice. It's not easy picking only one.

Only able to play one last course before you die is the question. I went with the sentimental choice. It's not easy picking only one.

So its like youre on death row, but instead of a final meal u get a final round?

Id probably also go sentimental and play the first course I played: Tendick

Or Maple Hill and say that the round lasts until Ive played every possible tee/basket combo.

Eagle's edge in MN is probably the best course Ive ever played. For my final course I would want it to be that.

I thought so. My second choice would the course I began on, and for the first decade played about 95% of my rounds on. For nostalgia's sake.

My first would be Stoney Hill, of course, and I'd want to play all 32 holes on both layouts, just to stretch it out.

Maybe Magnolia. It's been on my wishlist forever.

De la Veaga, Maple Hill, Stoney Hill, and Flip City are all on my bucket list.

If you have to go your third option, don't die in summer. Come when the grass is better mown. (Probably better not to demise in winter, if Flip City is the choice).

courses ive played: jeez I cant say just one, or two, etc.

have not played: for some reason jarva in europe comes to mind

Latest posts