• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Course Before You Die?

We're working on it now. NYCDGA
Since you mentioned it ... anything to share, area, time frame, possibility?

I've always thought the very NW corner of the park would be a possibility. Mostly wooded, doesn't appear to have many other attractions, maybe a couple of open holes playing near the Great Hill, looks like the walking paths are spread enough to fit holes in between.

One Must play course if in USA is in Western NY, Browns Farm for the history of pushing forward disc golf in Western NY in 1990's after it was left to only about 5--10 courses made pre-1990.

Another for history is Omaha park in Rapid City as one of the first courses outside of California in summer of 1976 as big 4 x 4 posts and later homebuilt baskets. Omaha Park course practice basket was until recently in 2022--2023 the courses last original basket replaced like rest of course wtih Original Chainstar Basket hidden as Mach 4 baskets from Jackson Park Course when place got modern Mach 4 baskets so PDGA tournaments higher then C tier could still happen there due to rule changes.

One Must play course if in USA is in Western NY, Browns Farm for the history of pushing forward disc golf in Western NY in 1990's after it was left to only about 5--10 courses made pre-1990.

Another for history is Omaha park in Rapid City as one of the first courses outside of California in summer of 1976 as big 4 x 4 posts and later homebuilt baskets. Omaha Park course practice basket was until recently in 2022--2023 the courses last original basket replaced like rest of course wtih Original Chainstar Basket hidden as Mach 4 baskets from Jackson Park Course when place got modern Mach 4 baskets so PDGA tournaments higher then C tier could still happen there due to rule changes.
if i was lined up to death or play omaha

i think i would choose death 9/10 times mate

Krokhol.

How the hell could it be anything but? :unsure:

Either a trip to Idlewild, or a last try at par at Longview.

Gran Canyon maybe?

I'd get a terrible result relative to the people on coverage, like getting a 10 on the par 5, and after I tap in my triple bogey on 18 and a bunch of cartoon style natives burst out of the undergrowth to grab me and throw me fatally onto the blade grass I'd feel very unfulfilled.

I'd like to try Maple Hill, gyro reasons... but Idlewild has been on my bucket list for longer.

Either Maple Hill
Beaver Ranch
and of course where it all started Oak Grove (hoping to make it course #2000)

Highbridge Bear in theory. Highbridge Chestnut drunk with the homies playing glow if this is fantasy frolf.

Either Maple Hill
Beaver Ranch
and of course where it all started Oak Grove (hoping to make it course #2000)
I've played beaver ranch many times and it is a great time. Very difficult on the golds and could only manage 1 under

Latest posts