• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce BIG ace.

Google earth image of this hole ... hope the attachment works

Aubin - got to play Wickham yesterday ... and I honestly threw a beat up bar stamp buzzz off the tee out to the left. I had a great left to right wind that pushed it all the way back to the right edge before it faded out just onto the flat part of the "green." I was outside the circle by quite a bit, but had a legit step-putt at it for two ... which I missed.

Point being ... it is a deucable hole ... and although the ace is by far lucky and incredible, it is not out of the realm of possibility. Furthermore, Chris Scofield watched Cale throw a beat up buzzz 30' past the basket.

Attachments

• wickham_hole_a.jpg
    wickham_hole_a.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 189
cubby is pretty chubby. i guess what else did i expect. he honestly looks like just what i thought he would

PP has quite the cannon

There is obviously a lot of skill involved in an ace like that. I don't know how many people I know can get it out to 550', even considering it's downhill. That's a pretty crazy line you have to take, so that adds to the difficulty. Every ace does have a certain amount of luck involved. A tiny change on the angle it hits the chains at, a bit of change on the speed, or move it less than a foot the wrong direction all cause it to bounce out. But this isn't a line drive on a 200' hole that goes 100' past the basket if it's off a bit. I was a damn good shot that's a bird if it's a tick off.

There is obviously a lot of skill involved in an ace like that. I don't know how many people I know can get it out to 550', even considering it's downhill. That's a pretty crazy line you have to take, so that adds to the difficulty. Every ace does have a certain amount of luck involved. A tiny change on the angle it hits the chains at, a bit of change on the speed, or move it less than a foot the wrong direction all cause it to bounce out. But this isn't a line drive on a 200' hole that goes 100' past the basket if it's off a bit. I was a damn good shot that's a bird if it's a tick off.

This is no longer what this thread is about. Get with it man! :D

God i'm glad i'm not the lone sexist pig that couldn't take my eyes off her ass....

That's the first video I've seen of that hole. How in the world did she ace it? A little luck, and a whole lot o' skill.

wow that would be crazy to see. that hole looks a lot harder than i originally thought. i would be taking a 4 on it.

seeing that ace in person would be even crazier. anyone know what the rest of her card took on that hole?