• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA Survey

Nope. I get a server error.

I'd love to fill out the survey. I guess it comes down to whether the PDGA cares what I think. Right now I'm going to have to assume they don't since they are not giving me an option to respond.

I posted this previously, but i did take some time to paste the whole thing into a document which i'm happy to email to anyone who wants it. I haven't had anyone take me up on it yet.

I posted this in the Shive thread, but I'll repost here.

I took about half the survey, but had to stop. The questions are unbelievable cumbersome, the choices often seem to overlap or don't even compare. For instance, "What's more important, refocusing the youth committe on getting kids involved, or getting disc golf in the schools?"

ummm...both?

Too much vaguery, too many leading questions, too much text to digest.

Or how about "Rank these ten items in importance...now pick three you would drop entirely"

How many people are not going to pick 8,9, and 10.

Data mining these results is going to be a disaster.

I posted this in the Shive thread, but I'll repost here.

I took about half the survey, but had to stop. The questions are unbelievable cumbersome, the choices often seem to overlap or don't even compare. For instance, "What's more important, refocusing the youth committe on getting kids involved, or getting disc golf in the schools?"

ummm...both?

Too much vaguery, too many leading questions, too much text to digest.

Or how about "Rank these ten items in importance...now pick three you would drop entirely"

How many people are not going to pick 8,9, and 10.

Data mining these results is going to be a disaster.

that was all intended. they explained that in the email

I posted this previously, but i did take some time to paste the whole thing into a document which i'm happy to email to anyone who wants it. I haven't had anyone take me up on it yet.
Probably because there is no real reason to think the PDGA will accept it even if I do send it in. You have a PM anyway.