• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Oh, nope. Not the same thing. The CT Photons are glow in the dark with day-glo colors, they are really stiff. The Rubber blend challengers are like a stiff blend of all white jawbreaker.

oDIZCBR.jpg

Just got this bad boy. I wanted to change putters and I'd been debating whether I'd go back to Challengers or try something else. Well, I found this disc at the store and it seemed pretty nice. I like my Ions but I got sick of the rounded inner rim when gripping throws. This will be strictly my putter and I'll get a thrower as well, probably in Flx Z if I can find one.

I can't wait to try this disc! It feels like it will be great.

Nice feeling plastic, stiff but grippy. The Compass didn't seem as stable in the Gold X plastic, more testing before I can swear it but it seems closer to my beat in one. Or they magically just removed the fade. I'm confused.

attachment.php

Attachments

• _20170830_085203.jpg
    _20170830_085203.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 194
Saw a Zone in ESP plastic in a nice orange color at the store that looked like it needed a good home, and now it has one. They must have a new Zone physical mold, because this zipper-top baby looks like an ABBA vinyl album from the 1970s. (I thought about playing it backwards to see if there were any messages in it).

I'm going to do some comparisons with the Harp and see what happens...

Won a Lucid Defender in a CTP, then got a Metal Flake Destroyer from a buddy. I only BH 330' and probably can't use either of these. I'll try the Destroyer for FH I guess.

Picked up 2 great condition champion glow Leopard3 from a used bin, 175 & 171g. Tossed one around a little and it's a straight shooter for me. Flat and I love the feel of the champ glow plastic.

Picked up an orange P-Line P2 putter from Infinite Discs (they still have a good bit of them, for those that want to stock up). This will probably conclude my P2 acquisitions, though I should never say never...

Ordered some Roaches to practice with, a couple Zones, and a 157g Nuke to try out. ESP Zones are for someone else.

Probably the ugliest set of discs I've ever seen. Really disappointed in Discraft. Hopefully I can sell off the gray and purple discs (the only two colors I requested not to get, but apparently it's too difficult to grab discs a few feet over). The rest have terrible foils, but I guess it doesn't matter since they're for practice.

Discraft really does make the most god awful looking discs out of any company.
0a3c90c12fe4cb561fad88cd9478229f.jpg