• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a much needed Golden Retriever today, went out to get my Nuke OS, and proceeded to let the rope fly through my hand into the lake. I'm out $25 and my Nuke is still swimming -_-

photo2ift.jpg

mmmmm

I received a much needed Golden Retriever today, went out to get my Nuke OS, and proceeded to let the rope fly through my hand into the lake. I'm out $25 and my Nuke is still swimming -_-

I almost did that with mine, but caught it time. I figured out to tie it to make a loop to keep it on my wrist, like what you do with a cast net.

These arrived earlier today. I did the Mamba/Teedevil Combo at disc golf values they arrived today. I also got custom dyed ESP Buzzz from Dynamic Discs with the Kansas State Wildcats logo.

pdiddy71
[/URL][/IMG]

I too, fell for the Blizzards. I went and got to 150g Blizzard Destroyers. Looking forward to giving them a spin. Hopefully they surprise me.

2012-02-10_14-58-44_362.jpg

2012-02-10_14-59-01_739.jpg

168 black Mamba I picked up for my dad for his birthday, but it's going to be pretty tempting to go try it out in the next week and a half before the old man's birthday.

Last edited:
178 First run Axis
175 Vector
175 Anode ( DiscNation barstamp)
171 med. Ion
172 Eclipse Glow soft Ion

Attachments

• Golfdiscs 048.jpg
    Golfdiscs 048.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 25
  • Golfdiscs 046.jpg
    Golfdiscs 046.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 18
A few additions from this year
2 band stamped voodoos and 2 buzzzzzz'

Xmas Leo

Attachments

• DSCN2295.jpg
    DSCN2295.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN2304.jpg
    DSCN2304.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 14
Discraft Avenger SS Pro D 164-165g
It was the only straight distance driver under 170g I could find local.

Just picked up my first MVP disc. A Proton Anode.

Status
Not open for further replies.