• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went a little crazy today...

Today I decided to purchase 20 discs! 1 Champion TL, 1 Champion Firebird, 1 Cryztal Sparkle Buzzz, 1 Blizzard Champion Katana, 6 "misprinted" 1st Run Z Nukes (3 yellow, 2 blue, 1 orange), 2 Glow Aviars, and 8 more 1st Run Z Nukes (5 pink, 1 red, 2 clearbluish). I used Marshall Street, DynamicDiscs, and DicsUnlimited to make the orders because Marshall Street has a sale on glow discs this month and over $50 is free shipping, Dynamic Discs because they had "misprinted" 1st Run Z Nukes for 13.95, and DiscsUnlimited because they have 1st Run Z Nukes for 15.00! Just could not help myself with those discs at that those prices! I love this game!!

First Run Star Mako,2004 Glow TL, Old Mold Super Flat Pearly Champ Orc.

Attachments

• 2012-02-15 21.14.34.jpg
    2012-02-15 21.14.34.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 27
[QUOTE
6883792389_26f6b94675.jpg

QUOTE]

Cool bag. :thmbup:
I was going to do this with green but started confuzing my Monsters with my Valks. What a terrible surprize. So I'm going back to the multi-color.

[QUOTE
6883792389_26f6b94675.jpg

QUOTE]

Cool bag. :thmbup:
I was going to do this with green but started confuzing my Monsters with my Valks. What a terrible surprize. So I'm going back to the multi-color.

The main reason that most of them will not take an acetone bath. I removed the stamp off the XXX and the Flick became a F*ck, but the rest have their stamps still on.

The mix up with the Monster and Valks, I can only imagine the hilarity of the unintentional rollers.

I hit up the local dg store and grabbed a Legacy Pinnacle Rampage and a Fade Gear Tourney Bag. I also nabbed a few backups for my son, Z Nuke SS and Champ RoadRunner. My wife even snagged a MVP Soft Ion.

171 GL River
168 OL River
173 Barstamp Buzzz
175 Z-Buzzz
164 Pearly 12x Firebird
think thats everything.. i did buy my buddies bag,quads and discs but just mostly random throwers .. some 1st Run Z-Crushs if anyone is interested in those

When I get home from the Vacay I getting;
08 Skeet Spectator
08 Shredder Variation of the Skeet Spectator
Pearly early run Spider
World Tour Roc
Spitfire mini
6 FR Spiders
CE whippet
and Gator Glowies

Dang vacation is getting in the way.

I won a Innova DISCatcher Travel basket last weekend. So I proceeded to buy 2 more 175 R-Pro Aviars to practice putting in the back yard.

Bought a avery jenkins destroyer to have jenkins sign it, he was shooting a video at the park today. Really niice guy.

10 z zones
12 cryztal sparkle zones
5 glow gators
3 blizzards
And a sweet hot pink meteor

Been a little JLS crazy lately.
A couple CE two-color bubble stamp QJLS from ZAMson.
One 1.7 Millennium JLS X-out.
One 1.1 Millennium JLS
A 10/10, opaque, CE? no-stamp X-out.

Now looking for a two-color bubble stamp Q-Mega.
Anyone??????

well since I missed out on the gators I said **** it and spent my glow gator fund on another CE roc...

02roc-1.jpg

Can't wait til she gets here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts