• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought a star boss 167g. i held out and avoided getting one for as long as i could. i know i don't have the arm for it, but it was just too tempting.

just picked up a Raging Inferno - 173, and a Buzzz FLX - 174 yesterday. Can't wait to get out today and try em out. the hell of it is, I got them in heavier weights to fight the wind a little better...and wouldn't you know it...no wind today!

171 Champ Valkyrie
175 KC Aviar

Picked up from my glow winnings from halloween last night!

I'm not trying to make you feel bad here, but how do you lose a putter?

Its in a post a few down here in more detail. Basically; basket close to a creek which had rain and heavy wind so was flowing and mirky. Hyzer putt, and the soft banger normally stays where it lands but this time it bounced up on end and rolled. It was the 2nd disc I lost on the first hole to that creek.

Lets try not to rub it in. :(

Its in a post a few down here in more detail. Basically; basket close to a creek which had rain and heavy wind so was flowing and mirky. Hyzer putt, and the soft banger normally stays where it lands but this time it bounced up on end and rolled. It was the 2nd disc I lost on the first hole to that creek.

Lets try not to rub it in. :(

Not trying to rub it in, I figured it may have been something similar to this situation. People just seem to not lose putters very often because they are a close range disc.

I was just thinking, manufacturers must love how drivers are just that much more prone to be lost...

Finally bought a 171g DX Aviar after 2.5 years of playing. I say finally because I feel like buying an Aviar is some sort of right of passage for disc golfers….

Star Destoyer

Absolutely love it now that I have improved and have been playing for a while. Throw it a little anhyzer or turn it a bit and watch it fly.

I once lost a dx aviar on hole #1 at the Mississinewa. I searched forever and couldn't find it. I did, however, come up with somebody else's Lightning Rubber Putter. That made me feel a little better about it.

For Devil's Night glow Golf, I just picked up a Glow Sidewinder, Glow Aviar, and Glow Z Buzzz to augment my Photon Glow Tracker.

I also "got" this Panther (my disc originally, but waaaay cooler now, thanks to Disc Golf Cowboy!!!):
HPIM2465.jpg

Picked up a Pro D Avenger SS on Sunday. From the few test throws I have made, it seems to fly nice and straight if you hyzer flip it. Thrown straight it goes way right.

that thundercat dye is pretty sweet did one my own like that a while back

I would post my most recent purchase but its lost in a pine tree ... even went the following morning to try n find it

2008 Ace Race (Nebula) 172g
ESP FLX Buzzz 168g
ESP FLX XL 174g
ESP Impact 163g
ESP XL 172g
Elite Z Comet 165g
Elite Z Crystal Buzzz
Elite Z Stalker 176g
Elite Z XS 166g
Elite Z XS 169g

I have an ESP Buzzz on the way. Have started toying with a FLX, but wanted to compare the two with my KC Pro Roc.

Status
Not open for further replies.