• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me- Vibram VP and CFR Champ Teebird and a DX Wraith from the players pack

Wife- DX Wraith, Tie dye champ t-bird, tie dye sidewinder, 150 BS champ leopard (gummy!)

I just ordered $457 worth of Gateway plastic. Hopefully they will sell fast.

I just contacted Dave about some merch...local club is about to form back up but im hesitant to be sitting on plastic during the winter considering we don't have leagues or anything during winter....so it would be hard to get rid of the plastic!

I just got a Soft Magnet with a tourney stamp from a member of the site here, and I am very pleased with this disc.

I went to Gotta Go Gotta Throw's store for the first time today. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I picked up a Pinkish 170 Opto line Striker.

np2fqq.jpg

It looks cool when you put any kinda light behind it...

280ia15.jpg

175 Pro Leopard. It is a real pretty peach orange with blue stamp.

Used 175 EXP1 (1.7) blue championish feeling plastic.

I also found a pristine Pink and white marble Star Boss that was just muddy in the used bin at Disc Nation for only $6.00. Christmas gift for the wifey.

175 Pro Leopard. It is a real pretty peach orange with blue stamp.

Used 175 EXP1 (1.7) blue championish feeling plastic.

I also found a pristine Pink and white marble Star Boss that was just muddy in the used bin at Disc Nation for only $6.00. Christmas gift for the wifey.

Boss for the wifey? She's got quite an arm.

Just bought 10 X-out Gateway E-Elements for practice for $5 each, a tie-dyed E Magic for $13 and a $10 X-out 167g Champ Monarch because I like my 175g Monarch but the 175g is not understable enough.

Also bought a Stalker and old Orange Z-Avenger on DGCR Marketplace.

168 blue Star Boss, 170 red Star Wraith, and a couple soft Voodoos I traded for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts