• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
169 pro Katana
171 champ TeeBird

I don't know why I buy 13 speed discs... the Katana only goes about 15 feet farther than my star Roadrunner or 10 feet past my dx Wraith... and it's a lot more difficult to throw than the Roadrunner.

Scored a 172g Elite Z Buzz, 170g ESP Surge, and a 180g DX Cobra for Valentine's Day.
The Buzz will be dyed soon, the Cobra is a backup (I keep several), and the Surge is an experiment.

How cool is my wife. She went and got me a Gaston DGC Roc(Sanny 180) while she was in NC for my valentines day present!

Attachments

• DG Roc.jpg
    DG Roc.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 23
Champ Banshee 168
Champ Sidewinder 170

The Banshee is a new mold, and I LOVE it, so awesome to FH.

The Sidewinder is to replace the white one I lost somewhere in the snow, go figure....

Just got a Lat 64 Premier Sinus SP. Putted a game with it today and it is solid on overstable putts. Maintains a straight line if you try to turn it over. Almost nailed a 75 footer with it today.

'94 Worlds TP Cyclone

I buy discs to throw...this one is going to stay on the shelf until my TP Cyclone stash is all gone:

f4dzbq.jpg

:clap: I have to commend you on your pink collection. I can't wait to see more pink gold line....I wouldn't even be able to fully make use of a Halo and this makes me want to buy one.

Just picked up a Star KC Wraith, increased my distance by 30 feet and my accuracy by 20 degrees. Love it!

177G Elite Z Waps - Pink
174G HPP Wizard - Red
167G Professional Series CD - Yellow

I have thrown the Wasp a few times and it is certainly a stable mid. It might stay in the bag as a niche player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts