• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
star destroyer, champ teebird, champ whippet, dx valk, glow roc, kc pro roc, super soft omega, super stupid soft wizard, dx aviar. Trying out different stuff, replacing some stuff, loving it all.

2 Sanny Q Sentinels (168g & 175g). mmmmmmm. Now my OS mid issue is taken care of.

ESP Comet LE, Light blue 176g
ESP Comet LE, Red 174g
Z Nuke, Pink 174g
Pro-D Nuke, Pink 170g
X-link Firm V.P. 174g
X-link Firm V.P. 174g

The local dg store finally got the LE ESP Comets in, so I went right there to pick two of the domiest ones. Also found a Z Nuke with incredibly high PLH, I'm talking 2mm higher than my old Z Nuke, and got a Pro-D one for my water carry disc. And during the last weekly I lost my VP on the first hole and had no replacement, and my whole round went horribly because of it, so now I got 2 more, so I at least have a replacement if I lose one of them.

And about the Z Nuke PLHs, look at this:
http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/7351/nuketf.jpg
The pink is the new one I got, the red is my old and flippy Z Nuke.

I have 2 boxes sitting on my kitchen counter for me and 1 I can't open until Tuesday, and the other not until Sunday. 1st one is my river shoes that are quick drying and resist stink, the other is my Millenium JLS and PLS along with a Vulcan and it is driving me nuts!

photo.JPG

pro katana and pro valk off the marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts