• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered 350 more to get through the summer

I wish there were shops around here that had to order more than once every year or two....sigh....I think there's only one that even orders every year.

At least there's the intraweb!!!!

2 new Aviars and a CCR

Attachments

• Aviars_Roc.jpg
    Aviars_Roc.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 47
picked up a C-PD and a champ wraith to try along with a new shirt. Too bad i couldn't throw due to a unexpected didn't know about it final my buddy called about as i headed to the course

Bought a star archon today. Haven't got to try it out yet but I'm hoping it turns out to be a good disc.

Just picked up a 172 River (yellow) and a 168 ION (orange).
Love the River, not so sure about the ION.

Pro Line Gremlin love found it's way to my door step yesterday! Hoping for some Champ Rhyno love today!

I wish there were shops around here that had to order more than once every year or two....sigh....I think there's only one that even orders every year.

At least there's the intraweb!!!!

2 new Aviars and a CCR

I don't know the exact number of discs i've ordered this year but I know that monetarily it exceeds $6000. I'm not a shop. I sell out of the back of my truck and I run events. I also supply a few clubs and tournaments with plastic. My disc selection will be limited by mid to late summer and i'll be considering another order.

I have 25 CFR Gators and 25 Champ Glo Wraiths on the way. Not $6,000 worth, that's for sure, but it's still going to be nice to open that box :)

Haven't purchased anything but acquired a few new additions through marketplace trades and local deals.

Thanks Guys!

3 new 10x KC Banshees, 2 used 10x KC Banshees, Nate Doss Challenger
Blue CE TL, Smokey Yellow Pro Firebird & Gummy Star Whippet.

picture.php

if those Banshees were EXPs I'd be hella jealous

I just got my 2 World's Bolts in

now just waiting on 5 Pures from MST

Got some opto pures about a month ago. Nice!

This was a disc bonanza week for me. Trade and purchases on the MP and they all arrived on Tue by pure chance along with some new Merrell bare access shoes:
1) Two TP swords
2) Star wraith
3) Opto diamond, Opto River, Star roadrunner

Went a little nuts at Disc Nation yesterday. I'm doing some fishing to find some new molds to help the bag. So, I picked up a LOT...well at least its a lot for me.;)

For me:
std JLS
TP Warship for a backup....except its better than my primary:D
Opto Villian
S- DD
Opto Pure:thmbup:
GL Striker
Starfire Pro (SL)
C-TD
150 class Star Valk
used abused and beat to death Pro Valk...its money, too
beat and semi abused Star Destroyer
..and traded for a used ZL Pure:thmbup:

For my wife:
Star TL
Champ Eagle

Yup, went a little nuts.:D At least I had some old discs to trade in to cushion the blow...a little. Now I have to start trying these suckers out. That's the fun part. Some are already starting to mesh after a single outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts