• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Power Driver Freak PEEDEE Thread

Just go buy some more P lines. Should be the same

This. If yours are firm, you'll have no trouble replacing them.

Most of the variation has been in the C-Lines with the Test Config (TeeRex top instead of Anhyzer top) being the only variation in the S-Lines.

Okay, thank you guys. I think mine are gummier than some p-line ones I've seen lately. Could just be from being broken in though.

^^^ Those are the older, gummier versions of the Pro plastic they were using. Very hard to come by these days. Most are just the more firm and plasticy feeling ones, which is kind of a bummer. They tend to chunk in rather than wear in like the gummier plastic. :(

^^^ Those are the older, gummier versions of the Pro plastic they were using. Very hard to come by these days. Most are just the more firm and plasticy feeling ones, which is kind of a bummer. They tend to chunk in rather than wear in like the gummier plastic. :(

We'll this no good... How are the s-line pds compared to the old gummy ones?

I had one of the rock hard PPDs a couple years back. I've stocked up (6 or so from different sources) in the last 4 months and I haven't gotten another even close to that stiff. All are good, grippy, durable Pro plastic.

I like to wipe the "Freak" parts of my s-pd's and make sort of a shield stamp out of them, but the last one I did I didn't use enough acetone initially ... which resulted in a pretty cool shaving cream type swirl. I'll post a pic when I get home from this weekend.

Is this the relative OS order of C-Lines?
1st > JL > 2nd (plus)/ 3rd (pearly) > 4th

I can't really rate the Glow since I hated the dome and flattened mine and now it flies like a slightly broken in SPD.

What do you guys think would be more overstable one of these 168 AJ first run CPDs or a 175 Jolly Launcher? Looking to hit up the store.

If you order from the store. Pay the extra buck or two for faster shipping. I didn't and I'm still waiting on mine. Ordered last Friday and are scheduled to be here Wednesday. So 12 days wait

My FD2s took just over a week. It took 2 days just to get my shipping info. It came in a nice Discmania branded box though...:|

Weird on the shipping. Mine was regular shipping, and I got my order 3 days after I placed it. I'm in NC, btw.

If you order from the store. Pay the extra buck or two for faster shipping. I didn't and I'm still waiting on mine. Ordered last Friday and are scheduled to be here Wednesday. So 12 days wait

something is wrong

Check the tracking and email the store. This happened to me a few months back and they refunded my shipping cost.

$7 shipping shoud not take 12 days. It must have been held up at some point.