• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Proshop GStar Eagle X & Firebird

Eh. Is anybody surprised by these G-Star releases at this point? I'll admit its pretty nice to see the F2 shop sooooo stocked up with G-star seconds.

No new lightweight Wiggins Destroyers or Brinster Teebirds though... sadface.

I have too many sex's to care about the eagle's but I am glad they tried the X mold in G*. My money was tight though, I got myself some new fb's to try! And a spare Zephyr. Have had more fun with a disc in the last week than I could have imagined with the Zephyr.

I noticed the Eagle X has the special proshop stamp while the Firebird has the mini stamp. I think this may mean from history we will only see the Eagle X in the proshop while the Firebird will make it to Retail stores.

I'm a little surprised and quite pleased they made the Eagle-X in GStar as well. :clap: It's is the first time I'm aware of that Innova purposely released both the L and X mold in the same plastic at the same time. I'd definitely like to try it out!

Was hoping for a Banshee, but I knee that was a pipe dream. Firechicken should be rad. If they still have them on the 1st, Ill pick one or two up.

I picked up one for me, one for a friend, and one to keep for sale at a later date.

I hope they are good about stamp color requests. The orange with rainbow stamp would look nice.

FB sounds interesting for thumbers ... nice and flexxy and sticks landings?

Damn, I was hoping this was an uninteresting release. I'm such a sucker for Firebirds, I had to get a handful. The Factory Store should have me on their payroll.

I noticed the Eagle X has the special proshop stamp while the Firebird has the mini stamp.
Yea. WTF with that?

I was really hoping that the Firebird would have a sweet stamp similar to the two Eagles and the TL.

Not that the standard factory compass stamp is bad.... but come on!

ill wait for the reviews on the FB before i buy one. i do love star fb and have bagged one for years now. gstar would be cool to try out but im broke as a joke right now

Anyone else notice how the Eagle-L and Eagle-X have a reversed logo in the center? The L faces left, the X faces right... I wonder why they did that, and why they didn't use the same type of stamp for the FB.

ill wait for the reviews on the FB before i buy one. i do love star fb and have bagged one for years now. gstar would be cool to try out but im broke as a joke right now

I feel you on that one, dawg. I'm itching for Banshees, but the Firebird might be pretty sweet as well. A little birdie told me that a few online retailers might be getting more Pro Shop special releases, which would save on shipping...:thmbup:

Just the red, orange and yellow for the firebirds then? Were any other available?

I'm sure they only released red, orange and yellow for the Firebird because...well, that's the common colors associated with fire! Hopefully for the stock release they will have it available in more color options.

Latest posts