• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Selah Ranch... 1st ever perfect 5.00 in top 10?

How are these not in the top ten? Both are rated 5!! and dont even get a mention on the top rated list on the home page?

Im going the 27th. I would love to oblige you and take your money. Seriously.

He was saying that to me because I get to play free. I have free green fees til the end of the year. I am guessing that is what he was talking about or maybe not. He knows he is not going to get any money from me.

But I am sure he would love to take your money. Seriously.

Last edited:
the two new courses at Selah Ranch haven't even had their grand opening yet (Oct 2011) but they are already on their way to the top 10.

the Lakeside course has 7 perfect reviews and the Creekside course has 6. i have yet to make the trek out there but it certainly looks as if the scores are deserved.

so, who else has played Selah Ranch and what do guys think about a Top 10 course with a perfect score?

those courses look amazing!

He was saying that to me because I get to play free. I have free green fees til the end of the year. I am guessing that is what he was talking about or maybe not. He knows he is not going to get any money from me.

But I am sure he would love to take your money. Seriously.

Well come on down, I would love to play a couple of rounds with you guys! (and gals)

Gotta make it through Waco if you do. Hit me up will show you the new and improved bEast.