• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Selah Ranch... 1st ever perfect 5.00 in top 10?

^Number seven on lakeside. Signature hole. Epic. Lost two discs in water. Ace run it don't be scared.

Cool, no drama at Selah then? I was kind of at TL, had a pulled groin and tried to play but not to well obviously. Justin told me bout yalls team. You can always spot me, I usually always stand out and I always sporting my team $hit

No drama. So did you play in the tourney? I am kinda hard to miss not a lot of chicks at these things. lol. Yeah I was stoked to get a team together at the last minute. Are you playing at AC gig on the 12th of this month? I will be at the AC event on the 12th, Texas Teams on the 19th and SL event on the 26th. I am not sure what courses I am hitting up this weekend. Played Lake Lewisville mini and TL Saturday and AC and Autobahn in Garland Sunday last week. Have you played Gateway? If so share your thoughts. Might go there this weekend.

I guess no one has played in a while, no action on the course tracker. I'm starting to get antsy...

Im planning on playing these in december. Are they open year round?

heading there next weekend for the day. will report

There are some one the course pages, if you look. also check youtube.

Its everything you think it will be and more. If at all possible shell out the cash and stay int he corral house. Best money I've spent in a LONG time.

So did you and your wife have a blast? Is the Pro shop done. I hope to go again very soon. I would love to go if it snows.

Looks like a couple of great designs, and as a DG community we should be encouraging and supporting efforts like this to build true "destination" courses.

As always, people get way too worked up about the ratings. I live close to Idlewild and have played Flyboy, Deer Lakes, and the three IDGC courses. They're all great in their own way, but I can find fault with each of them relative to the others if I tried.

IMO pay to play is not a bad thing, but only in the sense of helping private entities build and maintain courses. I would guess that the folks who run Selah are not looking to get rich off of this.

Anyone that wants to come out and play Selah I will be happy to throw with you. I live 2 hours away. It is so worth the drive. I love Texas and DG!!

Just booked the 12-29-11. My 5 yr old daughter and I are going out there for the day to fish and play both courses.:clap:

Anyone that wants to come out and play Selah I will be happy to throw with you. I live 2 hours away. It is so worth the drive. I love Texas and DG!!

Just let me know. Me and John are always down. We don't play for free though.

well first thing, i guess you guys have never heard of private messages.

secondly. after looking at my review of this place, i looked at other peoples reviews and there seems to be a ton of haters on these courses. i find it to be mostly out of towner jealousy since these courses are amazing all around. ill be going a lot more when the weather is back being nice.