• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Show off your DGCR Courses PLAYED and FAVORITES map. Unclick wishlist.

Do it! Playing disc golf outside of the US is a lot of fun. :D

I was not expecting to discuss Bears vs Packers while playing disc golf across the pond. Looking forward to the next trip!

One of these days! I've got get the passport renewed. That is crazy that they paid attention to our sports!

I am at 44 courses in 10 states
Project3.png

I guess I need to update this now that I have played 160 :)

Attached

Attachments

• newmap.JPG
    newmap.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I guess I need to update this now that I have played 160 :)

Attached

Nicely done! When are you going to bring yourself back down to Florida?

One of these days! I've got get the passport renewed. That is crazy that they paid attention to our sports!

From my POV, the craziest part is that I ran into a cheesehead from Madison, WI who had relocated to Amsterdam 10 years ago. Madison is only a 3 hour drive from me.

I gave him 2 new discs because he said that it was not easy to find any plastic around there...his bag was full of DX, beat to hell stuff.

That was certainly one of my most memorable disc golf experiences to date. :)

265 courses in 36 states. Goal is to hit all 50 states and Canada prior to my body falling apart.

Attachments

• USA map.jpg
    USA map.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 26
Goal is to hit all 50 states and Canada prior to my body falling apart.

Same here! I can't wait to check out the Northwest and Northeast states. I've heard there may be a few nice courses up there. ;)

dgcoursemapOct2012.jpg

9 states 127 courses.

The California courses, we flew in to LA for a few days.

The Arizona courses we flew in to see friends and family and play The Memorial. Did the drive up to Flagstaff on that trip.

Kansas City was when my wife played am worlds then we drove across to Dever CO stayed the night down town, played Beaver Ranch the next mornign then went to Pagosa Springs (the favorited course in Colorado) stayed a few days and got married before returning home with a stop at Sippapu. I got in 8 new courses on that trip, it would have been more but my wife was golfed out after worlds.

This summer we drove to Colorado and played a loop to and from, including several while in Colorado on vacation.

The rest of the away from home were on the way to and from tournaments or weekend trips for fun. The trip to play the Glass blown open got me some stops in Kansas and Oklahoma.

C346F663-7CF6-4808-8BB5-16F846051C06-7950-000004BA84AE32D5.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic but my work computer sucks so I did it from the phone.

DGMap_zps5b44d5a3.jpg

I've been playing a little less than ten months, and I'm at 21 courses in 9 states.

I try to play when I travel, but haven't explored the local area very thoroughly. I play fairly frequently, but it's easier to get further afield, beyond the local course or two, when I'm away from home!

Attachments

• DGMap_zps5b44d5a3.jpg
    DGMap_zps5b44d5a3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1
xfodfu.jpg

Pretty cool!! 35 courses in 7 states. 13 in NC, 18 in TX and some stragglers. The one in CA/NV state line was my honeymoon (and is no longer with us)!!!

Jrawk, Gottafixit, and I will adopt you and you can join us on a trip into Virginia some time. JaBruzzo and Glong often come see us, they live in your area.

Glong and I have tried to play a round together at Druid, but keep missing each other.

My wife has so far refused to play. My daughter doesn't like it. With only my son and I, it is hard to convince them to let us use weekend family time to go play far away.

Latest posts