• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Star Beast or Champ Beast

Thanks for the info guy. I might just have to pick up a champ beast x and a lower mold wraith just to see which works best for me. I would be ecstatic to break that 400' mile stone. I just watched that video of McBeast throwing a putter 450' at Ledgestone. I now feel like less of a man.

Thanks for the info man. My beast is right around max weight. i think its 173 or somthing like that.

I've recently become a fan of the Beast, but the 2 I got were in Pro plastic and they're already getting flippy.

I've been looking around online the last few days and there is a plethora of Champ Beasts available but most sites don't seem to carry any Star at all. Is this how it usually is, or is this related to production timing and just a matter of time before Star gets back on the shelves?

I would say that the best plastic for a beast would be champion. Definitely don't get a pro beast unless if you want a roller disc.

Champ vs Star Beast

After a few rounds and having the new knocked off of them-

Champion Beast is long and straight with a small fade.
It is a wonderful tunnel shot disc. I use it on hole 16 at Kaposia park with good results.

Star Beast has some drift to the right even on a H flip. That's ok in the open- but I'm throwing a wraith there because it's longer. In the woods that drift takes it into the stuff.

That's why I throw Champion Beasts.