• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

Will showed some emotion there. To come back and park that hole is awesome. What a tourney for the ages. This one won't soon be forgotten.

^^I started laughing when I heard him say that live. "They got my backs." Classic.

Will has more than one back!!?

You never heard of the beast with two backs? Brush up on your Shakespeare. Othello I believe, but I been drinkin'.
Oh wait, I shouldnt post irrelevant crap in every thread I view.... Back to lurking...With beer!:D

:DI had to back the video up to make sure I heard it right. I'd spaz out too if I had just won the memorial.

Not to be offensive as i have much respect for the guy, but what happened to his neck? (Schusterick) It looks like some sort of psoriasis or something. If anyone knows i'm curious as to what is going on.

Not to be offensive as i have much respect for the guy, but what happened to his neck? (Schusterick) It looks like some sort of psoriasis or something. If anyone knows i'm curious as to what is going on.

This has been asked many times before and I don't think I've seen a definitive answer. I tend to see it and ignore it. We all have something wrong with us, either inside, or out.

Too bad McBeth's round was never mentioned in the video. Definitely a huge part of the (pardon the overused word) Epic nature of the end of that tournament.

This has been asked many times before and I don't think I've seen a definitive answer. I tend to see it and ignore it. We all have something wrong with us, either inside, or out.

Good answer Skydaddy. Who cares? The kid brews. This a disc golf forum, not a dermatology thread.

Too bad McBeth's round was never mentioned in the video. Definitely a huge part of the (pardon the overused word) Epic nature of the end of that tournament.

Eh, it was put together by Will and his camera guy. It is about him, not Paul. I enjoyed the video. You could really see how pissed Will was, and almost blamed Barsby, but then took the high road and accepted it was his fault.

If i were making a video about myself and how awesome i did, and recovered from HUGE mistake to win the Memorial, i wouldn't want info about some other competitor killing it in that same video. I have zero issues with it, talk about camera guy being on the spot not shutting it off, man, get that guy a raise!

Lolz I even forgot what that was about, but it was as the lead card was teeing off and the broadcast started. When this thread was still "live" with the Memorial

Video says his first time on #1 that day he ended up in the drink.

So if he threw into the water on 1 earlier, then he had to use a different Firebird or didn't use one the first time.

Video says his first time on #1 that day he ended up in the drink.

So if he threw into the water on 1 earlier, then he had to use a different Firebird or didn't use one the first time.

Or, he got his disc back. I saw a lot of people hit the wall, go in the water, and easily retrieve their disc.

Latest posts