• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

What is the glow course potential? I could probably squeeze in a basket or two.

Last year we stayed there at the tent sites and it was pretty cool. There is a small wooded area behind and along the tent sites as well as some open space at the back of the campground. The managers there was all super cool, stopped by our site and drank with us and we showed them how to putt and ****, so I don't think there would be any issues there either as long as we're not total dicks about it.

Still no interest in a DGCR meet up? Come to the Koa we will have a fire and our basket set up! we could set up a glow round if we have enough people with baskets ;)

I'm always interested in meeting new people. What and where (physical address please since I will be using google map) is koa?

KOA is located at:

1960 Three Springs Rd, Bowling Green, KY 42104

As soon as we get checked in on Thursday morning I'll post our site number. Alternatively when you get in there head to the right to the tent sites and look for an Xterra with disc golf stickers galore.

I'm kind of a foodie. Can anyone recommend some good places to get a good meal at an affordable price? My wife and I would appreciate it.

I'm kind of a foodie. Can anyone recommend some good places to get a good meal at an affordable price? My wife and I would appreciate it.

You and the wife should swing by the KOA and hang out on Thursday night we'll be whipping up something good to eat for sure. We're trying to get a little DGCR meet going on since so many members are heading to bowling green.

Limit for players pack?

Wednesday 12-4, Thursday 10-4 Sun King Doubles

Lovers Lane Park and/or Kereiakes Park

Registration for Sun King 10th Anniversary Doubles: www.SKDubsBG.com

Players Pack includes (3) Discs, including the new unreleased 500S plastic from Prodigy!

Will everyone who plays receive the players pack? Or is it limited in some way?

I remember reading somewhere that there was a cap on packs for the SK dubs. tried to search back through this thread for it, but couldn't find it. It may have been in one of HB's emails that I have deleted.

actually I think it was first to register get first choice is what I remembered after looking at the SK site.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it more I think I may have been confusing this event with another. BUt it says on the SK link that you can purchase packs if you aren't playing. So I'm guessing all who play get one.

Now that I think about it more I think I may have been confusing this event with another. BUt it says on the SK link that you can purchase packs if you aren't playing. So I'm guessing all who play get one.

Discgolfunited.com I think the limit was 110 on players pack but could be wrong. U can register to play or just a pack. They are limited though.

Latest posts