• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Mellow Mushroom Brews and Tunes IV

An event sponsor is having music event Saturday night and will featuring ten craft beers on tap. Best of all the Ernie Small Blues Band will be appears from 8-9:30PM. Come on out an support one of the sponsors and hear some great music!

Hopefully we will start handing out players packages at 6 pm tonight. Also will have ctp contests for fund raising disc and Lost River $25 gift cards going this evening

No final 9 for Sr. Grand Masters as last year the finalist asked to drop it from the event, so I took their advice for this year and announced that early so all would know and can make competitive and travel plans in advance.

No final 9 for the three women masters either - just three on them playing in total.

Final 9 for the Senior Grandmasters

No one asked that it be dropped for the division, but as a reminder - two players who were in 2nd and 3rd place asked if they could receive their prizes and head home since the leader was 6 strikes ahead, they were told they "had to play cause people paid to see us play the finals". So what is different now?

Anyone know if any of the courses being used are not pull cart friendly?

I have a cart and the only one I don't use it on is Preston Miller. I guess you could, but the course is pretty short and a cart is just cumbersome there. There are a couple "rough" spots at Hobson, Basil and even Phil Moore, but overall, you're good to go.

I'm just trying to live vicariously through the people already there. lol I cant make it down til Friday morning.

Leaving in 8 hours. First a-tier so excited. Ready to play disc golf for five days straight. My body won't be happy come Monday. 38 year old here.

Just pulled into town!

Holliday Inn Express has the hookup for card carrying members of the PDGA. $79 per, im diggin' it. Cant wait to get out there tomorrow

I got mine tonight. Don't want to ruin the surprise for the rest of you folks.

Its not really a surprise HB has announced every part of the pack except for the daedalus but thats easily seen on numerous sites since the prototype say bowling green on it. People just want to see pics of the different colors and such.

Innova Players Package

It is out, and test flights got rave reviews at check in last night:

Innova GStar Deadalus Prototype released for the Bowling Green Amateur Championships with the custom BG stamp . . . .