• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] the details of your dynamic ESCAPE

Anybody besides me been pairing their Escapes with Eagle-Xs (EX)?

Ding ding ding. At my power this is just a silly combo.

3 x DX EX (Fresh, worn, thrashed)
2 x Escape (Lucid for main, Biofuzion for wind)

So I didn't give the escape a chance when my form is mediocre, because I kept turning the disc over. So I started throwing over stable plastic. I've since learned that a lot of discs work better when thrown with hyzer like the Saint Pro and Escape. When thrown with 80% power on a hyzer for me it just takes off, flips to straight glides forever and then fades at end.

The one I have is a white lucid. How does the Fuzion/Bio Fuzion compare to the Lucid? More or less OS?

I don't have a Lucid one and I am curious about this as well. I have a Biofuzion which is pretty US, I have a Fuzion which is a good compliment and pretty OS. Curious about the Lucid or Fluid.

Was surprised to see the above post so their Biofuzion was for wind and Lucid as their normal one. My Bio is pretty flippy(love it though)

Is the OS to US (for lack of better terms) hierarchy on these still...

Moonshine
Fuzion
Bio
Lucid

?

I have a 169 Fuzion I just picked up and I can get it to hold an anny to the ground, but it crushes long, glidey hyzer too. Do I need to go Moonshine to get a touch more stability?

Is the OS to US (for lack of better terms) hierarchy on these still...

Moonshine
Fuzion
Bio
Lucid

?

I have a 169 Fuzion I just picked up and I can get it to hold an anny to the ground, but it crushes long, glidey hyzer too. Do I need to go Moonshine to get a touch more stability?

Thats very interesting as I've found moonshine to be the most understable of all the plastics. A stark contrast to innova glow plastic.

Thats very interesting as I've found moonshine to be the most understable of all the plastics. A stark contrast to innova glow plastic.

I haven't thrown any Escape except my Moonshine, but it's certainly not that stable. In contrast, my Moonshine River is almost Teebird stable, much more stable than any Opto or GL I've owned, so I don't know if that follows across molds, or if Lat recently changed the mold of the River. This is the first one I've bought in a couple years.

So it's all over the map pretty much? Hmmm...

Actually I feel the mold is very consistent. I could grab any of those and land them all in a tiny circle with little variation.

I know for a fact fluid is more os than the others. But from lucid to fuzion to moonshine, it's a very close call.

I've never even had any "freaks". Which I wouldn't mind either. It's a good mold, very consistent. Imo

Actually I feel the mold is very consistent. I could grab any of those and land them all in a tiny circle with little variation.

I know for a fact fluid is more os than the others. But from lucid to fuzion to moonshine, it's a very close call.

I've never even had any "freaks". Which I wouldn't mind either. It's a good mold, very consistent. Imo

Thanks, that actually helps a lot. I think I'll pick up a Lucid to work in alongside my Fuzion and add something a bit more OS to complement it. Not sure what though...

I have two Fuzions and recently bought a Fluid. The Fluid is more stable, but not ridiculously so. I don't know how long it will take to break in though, if it breaks in like my Fluid Judge did, I'll be happy.

I have two Fuzions and recently bought a Fluid. The Fluid is more stable, but not ridiculously so. I don't know how long it will take to break in though, if it breaks in like my Fluid Judge did, I'll be happy.

How does a broken in Fluid Judge fly?

How does a broken in Fluid Judge fly?

Dead straight with little effort. It lost it's fade pretty quick and I was disappointed because it's not what I wanted in a Judge, but after the break in, it hasn't changed at all and flies the sweetest approach annie lines. So now I bag the beat Fluid for straight and turnover shots and a Fuzion for driving.

So if the Fluid Escape beats into an effortless dead straight flier, I'll be happy.

2 Questions:

1. Are people finding the biofuzion or the lucid to be more OS.
2. How is the Escape handling the wind for everyone.

I picked up a 174g Moonshine Fluid Escape and man, these things are beefy. It's great!

I have a regular Fluid Escape in the same weight and this Moonshine one seems like it's a full tick more OS than any other Escape I've ever thrown. It's not quite a Thunderbird or a PD, but it's not that far off either. It's definitely the best Escape for FH throws. Loving this.

2 Questions:

1. Are people finding the biofuzion or the lucid to be more OS.
2. How is the Escape handling the wind for everyone.

Lucid is more OS in my experiences. Not by a huge margin, but it's there.

Escape in a tail wind or R-L cross wind is great for a RHBH thrower. Lots of glide and distance potential. Escape in a headwind is not very great for most of us. If you throw less than 200' it might work for you.

Latest posts