• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I posted these but don't see them so I'll try again.

picture.php

picture.php

Alright Hyzer I told you to give stained glass a shot, not do it better than me. This occation reminds me of a quote vader says to obiwan in a new hope. Anyone know? Bennett??

Awsome job btw Hyzer, you MUST compete in this years dye contest

This just came out of it's SC bath. Still having issues with it blurring out. Used almost no water this time. I'm wondering if it's the cheep SC. I'm not using barbasol. Could that be it?
it is it!! barbasol is the best stuff to use for the bed. it does not break down as fast as cheaper stuff.

Alright Hyzer I told you to give stained glass a shot, not do it better than me. This occation reminds me of a quote vader says to obiwan in a new hope. Anyone know? Bennett??

Awsome job btw Hyzer, you MUST compete in this years dye contest

When I left you, I was but the learner. Now, I am the master.

Thanks guys. The stained glass was done on a Discraft Crystal Zone. The plastic took forever to take the dye.

Now these awesome Shaving Cream nebula stuff. . . that looks intimidating to me. Just need to bite the bullet and try it out. I think I saw instructions in Dans Sticky's.

Stuff from the dollar store. Got twice as much for my dollar LOL.
The red cans are crap, except for mixing dye. The rise they carry at dollar tree is similar to barbasol. But go with the OG barbasol. I spend too much time at dollar tree between shipping envelopes and shaving cream.

Thats what I've been using. The red cans. I'll keep them to mix dye. But I'm off to the dollar store for some OG Barbasol! Thanks for the advise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts