• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that Orc is sweet; much better than mine. maybe do a light toned blue or black line drawing image over it, if you want something more. Looks great as is though. I love the little dots in it. Almost makes it look like sparkle.

Thanks guys! Wife took over the TV tonight so i got busy.... pic is on a light box
JimiOrc.jpg

Nice. How long did you let the disc sit in the shaving cream and what was your dye/shaving cream ratio. I have a Champ Viking I want to try and marble.

It sat in the SC bath about 8 hours while i slept:) As for the mix.... it's roughly 3-4 ounces (in a squeeze bottle) with enough mixed dye to make it a consistency that will 'float' on top of the SC base... I also added a dash of powder to the mixes to give that 'sparkly' texture

Luvin' today's heaping helping of yummy disc art!

Dyeing thanks for sharing the tips on the marbling. That one came out great and I think adding the red rim is really gonna help the "findability" factor.
MrGlass the Jerry Hand is a sweet stencil :thmbup:
Penny Lou MaGoo lmao, nicely done SirRaph!

The rest :hfive: thx for showing 'em!

Last edited:
^ isn't that like a nanny nanny boo boo, c'mon man.

Started this one last night during that crazy chiefs game, one for the PhishHeads, the rolly polly PhishHeads :D

phishionsDSC_9688.jpg

Daaaaaaaang . Is that thing for sale ? I don't even care what the disc is lol :) great work Dan I really dig your stuff

A few of my first dyes, 2 stencils and 2 shaving creams. Sorry about pic quality, better ones to come...
cladpicj.jpg

I credit Dan on the marbling, MOE.Things was my second attempt at it.

I did this one earlier this week for a friends brothers birthday (they went to the concert together)

picture.php

Not shure this is the right place to post this but I'm toying with the idea of haveing this dyed on a disc. If this is not the place to post this can you point me to the right place? I'm wanting a idea on the price to dye this. I also would like to know what the best disc color would be to do the dye on? I'm thinking white, blue, or orange? Help me out please.

P.S. I you are a packers fan you will NOT be doing this bye job. LOL
DA BEARS

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.