• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Frolf Club

I wish them well on their little enterprise, but I'd buy an Alabama Man before I'd buy that thing.

We are not intending to change the sport of disc golf, the Folf Club is for those who simply want to mix it up a bit and have just a little more fun. This is ideal for those want to thorw far with little effort, may have a disability or are physically challenged, or for those that just need to get outside and goof around.
We know it is not approved by the PGDA (and likely never will be) but think it would be fun none the less.
We appreciate any support as we try to get more people outside. Folf Club

Are you kidding me, disc golfers?

This thing is cool.

YOUR enjoyment of disc golf isn't the end-all-be-all for everyone.

More ways to enjoy flying discs is good.

(I'm gonna sponsor for $20, and I passed it on to my boss who thought it was real neato as well)

Thanks ZAMson! "More ways to enjoy flying discs is good." We want to get more people outside.

I actually think it is kinda cool. If you take off your "serious disc golfer" shades, you may be able to see people having fun with these things. I know the families and chuckers at my local course would probably scoop these things up. It is obviously not going to be marketed to our crowd.

Can you load a regular frisbee in it?
I would think that folks who have dogs would like it...

I can see Big Jerm throwing some bombs with one of these. Imagine if Wiggins or GG could get a good backhand rip...

Can you load a regular frisbee in it?
I would think that folks who have dogs would like it...

It does not fit a fuls sized frisbee. It holds about 80% of standard disc golf discs. Larger diameter discs fit into the thrower tighter and take a harder swing to release. These larger discs produce farther throws. Discs with smaller diameter fit into the thrower easier and take a more gentle swing to throw. They do not go as far but are easier to control.

I actually think it is kinda cool. If you take off your "serious disc golfer" shades, you may be able to see people having fun with these things. I know the families and chuckers at my local course would probably scoop these things up. It is obviously not going to be marketed to our crowd.

This. :thmbup:

My wife who can't throw and doesn't want to take the time to learn might use it and it would probably make the game fun for her, if it gets her on the course, I'm in!

For when the discs start zinging about your ears:

Families--a short, friendly reminder of course etiquette. No bombing in on the card in front of you.
Chuckers--a lesson in how to accessorize your casual dress with the Folf Club. Which orifice is best?

I love how everybody gets nice when "folf" guy shows up.

How much farther can you throw with one of these? It could be a game adaptation with holes the length of regular golf.

Hang on a sec here fella's, this thing is going to have a distance limit UNLIKE an individuals distance potential. The force required to remove the disc from its position in the club is not a variable, therefore you're not going to see fella's like Big Jerm and GG destroying their already ridiculous drive distances through this tool.

Latest posts