• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] The Judge.

I had already taken two profile shots before I saw your post but go ahead and take some too if you want. The more the better. I'd say they are less domey than the fuzion but not first run classic flat. Pretty flat though. Here's the yellow opaque lucid with a gray first run classic. You can kind of see the classic is slightly flatter but it's close.

2ed5mvc.jpg

and another.

a255xz.jpg

It was pretty fast and glidey for me today. Pretty decent skip on the right surface and angle but not overly bad. I think the more I use it the more I will trust it. I still really like my dyemax fuzion but this will hold stability longer I think and it does hold up to wind better. It was crazy out at peter pan today gusts over 40 easily and a steady 30. The lucid judge is by no means a headwind putter but with some hyzer it never completely flipped or turned more than a few feet from center and always came back for me. I shot pretty well with it using it for most all my upshots.

It was crazy out at peter pan today gusts over 40 easily and a steady 30. The lucid judge is by no means a headwind putter but with some hyzer it never completely flipped or turned more than a few feet from center and always came back for me. I shot pretty well with it using it for most all my upshots.

Did you play in the MIO? I've never seen Kansas that quiet.Less than 5mph of wind the whole time. Made for some good footage!

Did you play in the MIO? I've never seen Kansas that quiet.Less than 5mph of wind the whole time. Made for some good footage!

Yep and aside from the cold in the morning it was a pretty nice day. I played out there maybe a few days before that and there was nothing. It has it's days in that park of not even a breeze. Usually it's mid or late summer and you want a stiff breeze just to cool off some.

Can someone flip them on the top next to each other and post a pic, better idea of the dome and see the plh maybe. Looking good though.

Yep and aside from the cold in the morning it was a pretty nice day. I played out there maybe a few days before that and there was nothing. It has it's days in that park of not even a breeze. Usually it's mid or late summer and you want a stiff breeze just to cool off some.

Were you playing with Jon during the first round? I was caddying for him.

Can someone flip them on the top next to each other and post a pic, better idea of the dome and see the plh maybe. Looking good though.

It's going to look domier next to a beat in disc in a different plastic. It flat enough for a putter and feels sooooo good in hand. Plus this dayglow is dope.

http://minus.com/i/bmePdtrdOVQOe

Last edited:
Were you playing with Jon during the first round? I was caddying for him.

It's going to look domier next to a beat in disc in a different plastic. It flat enough for a putter and feels sooooo good in hand. Plus this dayglow is dope.

http://minus.com/i/bmePdtrdOVQOe

No Jon doesn't ring a bell.

I agree the dayglow is sweet. Looks nice and feels great too. I'm glad they came out a little softer than the opto pures I've had. Those are nice but they are harder and slicker. These have the perfect amount of softness and grip while still feeling firm enough to rip on. I think I can stop buying fuzion dyemax misprints for now.

Here you go. I'm all pictured out now I haven't even started laundry I'm slacking. That's a first run classic so I'd say this is the flattest premium judge you're ever going to find.

141ry54.jpg

I need some of these. I don't care for the feel of fuzion Judges, but I love the classic and definitely need a more durable plastic for hitting trees, I mean driving.

How does the lucid judge compare to something like a cryztal challenger? The max weight lucid judges they released are only yellow or chartreuse :thmbdown: and I already have a challenger

How does the lucid judge compare to something like a cryztal challenger? The max weight lucid judges they released are only yellow or chartreuse :thmbdown: and I already have a challenger

No Challenger comps here (sorry), but wait a few days till they're at other retailers. I've noticed DD has fewer colors in stock on their site than they send out a lot of times.

I just played 4 rounds this weekend and I love love love this putter for drives. I can rip on it and not worry about it never coming back. Parked a couple 300ft pins easily with it.