• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After throwing my metal flake Selinski krait for a few rounds. Definetly a lot more stable/overstable than what I expected it to be. When thrown hard and flat, it doesnt have much turn but still has a decent fade

Are the production runs more workable?

quite a few.
AK,HI,WA,MO,ID,NE,SD,LA,IL,ND,AR,MS,VA,WV,VT,NH,ME,CT,RI,CT,NJ,MD and DE

i'm just over half
I would love to see you play at Hawk Hollow, Patapsco, Seneca Creek, or Iron Hill. Sounds like a mid-Atlantic tour - MD, DE, VA - would be the ticket. Unfortunately the main local tournament sponsor went out of business recently, so many of the NT events are B tiers this year.

Oh, and thanks for the tip on light McPro Aviars.

After throwing my metal flake Selinski krait for a few rounds. Definetly a lot more stable/overstable than what I expected it to be. When thrown hard and flat, it doesnt have much turn but still has a decent fade

Are the production runs more workable?

mine i get get to fly straight, slightly fade right for about 400 then its starts to hyzer out slowly. the champion ones are more stable if they are domey. flat ones have a nce consistant turn so find a flat one and it will probably be easier to work with

I would love to see you play at Hawk Hollow, Patapsco, Seneca Creek, or Iron Hill. Sounds like a mid-Atlantic tour - MD, DE, VA - would be the ticket. Unfortunately the main local tournament sponsor went out of business recently, so many of the NT events are B tiers this year.

Oh, and thanks for the tip on light McPro Aviars.

i beleive those were A tiers i never hear of any of those being NTs

no problem

Not when it's a sport that's supposed to be fun.

You can't even watch you guys a few holes without some bs?

Throwing Ciggerette butts in the middle of the fairway.

Just :)

Oh so you've played a sport professionally before?

i'm pretty sure i don't know a pros who throw their ciggerette butts

Oh so you've played a sport professionally before?

i'm pretty sure i don't know a pros who throw their ciggerette butts

I just don't understand the whole diva attitude?

There were many players yesterday including your card.

Throwing Ciggerettes all over the greens and fairways wtf.

Guess its time to start playing open.

^ Ok.... so is that a question for the champ or your opinion of game?

I dont understand the nerve of some folks..

So Paul i have a Q for ya.

When putting directly into the wind, what kind of changes do you make other than maybe weight?

I just don't understand the whole diva attitude?

There were many players yesterday including your card.

Throwing Ciggerettes all over the greens and fairways wtf.

Guess its time to start playing open.

I had one guy out of both my cards that smoked in either round so get you facts straight.

i'm sure you can talk to him about that.

^ Ok.... so is that a question for the champ or your opinion of game?

I dont understand the nerve of some folks..

So Paul i have a Q for ya.

When putting directly into the wind, what kind of changes do you make other than maybe weight?

if you look at all that guy/girl posts they are just dumb. even in other thread too.

into a headwind i use the same putter aim a bit left and take some off my putt because the wind will flip and lift the disc for me

Status
Not open for further replies.