• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho. Ly. Cow. 2000 posts in less than a year. Somebody shoot me now.

Ok, sorry Paul, back to your thread. At least you post, and get to actually PLAY disc golf instead of just posting about it. :\

What happened last night, how do you feel about verdugo?

Give us a review of the course.

Philo won even tho he was blowing up....

Hey Paul, on the morning of a tournament, what does your warm-up routine consist of? And, how much time do you spend on putts, approaches, and drives?

I'm disappointed you're not going to be playing St Patties this year, but I'm with you on the drive, norcal to socal or vice versa totally sucks. Hopefully, I should be able to attend the pro weekend for the masters cup this year.
Good luck in Texas this weekend.
Thanks,

Few questions about the playoff hole.

What exactly determines who tees first in a playoff like that?

Would you have tried to run it just like Will if he had to tee first and landed where you did? Or would you have tried to overshoot it a little more just to be safe?

So what runs Of destroyers are you using?

I keep gettin these really crappy ones that keep flipping on me (I guess they are without patent numbers)

Not sure if you have any insight on the destroyers! Want a workhorse one that's nice and stable! Thank Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.