• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they got balls, it would be pretty awesome to see more of these haha. I'm unsure how soon i could play them but i would haha.

If OrganicVoodoo did this now thats something i would like to see.

Haha too funny!!! Organicvoodoo is a sackless, spineless, anonymous sniper troll! You will never see the chicken **** POS issue a real challenge in public, he's much more comfy in the safe confines of mommie's basement, with his bad ass he -man cheeto orange colored, drool covered keyboard.

BTW, for clarification, this is me on your loser ass OV, not on Paul's balls, comprehnde?

32913584.jpg

Already got 2 warnings so I'm done speaking my mind.

If you notice, all I did was ask a simple question.

Then Paul got all dramatic, then of course all the blame is on me.

Just played some night disc golf in verdugo and I used this thread as motivation.

Played a great round similar scores as philo and mcbeth that's all I can say about my game.

Im not mad or even jealous or an attention whore.

Just find it funny that a top pro thinks non tourney rounds are worthless and don't mean anything.

Guess 85% of us are just wasting our time.

Tourneys is not the only type of disc golf, that is all:)

That's like keeping score when shooting hoops by yourself. Practice is important genius. I feel like we have to talk slow to you so you understand. Practice hard, with multiple shots each hole. He's not aiming for a ratings boost on a practice round.

I'm pretty sure if I played my 'A' game, Paul could still beat me using nothing but a putter.

Rip it up in Denmark Paul!

Ive seen Mcbeth on a casual round... You don't want to go against that, this guy is at the peak of his game all the time.

I didn't bother sifting through the 250+ pages of posts to see if this was asked, but what do you think of your fellow competitors?

Who do/don't you get along with?

Which of your competitors is pushing you to perform at higher levels?

What do you think of the recent shake-up in sponsors, and new players to the game such as the Lat64/WS/DD team?

What part of your game do you think you could still improve upon? (don't say "mental", because thats what everyone needs to work on haha)

Who is the biggest party animal on tour?

I didn't bother sifting through the 250+ pages of posts to see if this was asked, but what do you think of your fellow competitors?

Who do/don't you get along with?

Which of your competitors is pushing you to perform at higher levels?

What do you think of the recent shake-up in sponsors, and new players to the game such as the Lat64/WS/DD team?

What part of your game do you think you could still improve upon? (don't say "mental", because thats what everyone needs to work on haha)

Who is the biggest party animal on tour?

Other than the party animal question (doubtful he's going to call someone out), he's answered these already. Why don't you go into thru the pages instead of posting redundant questions?

Other than the party animal question (doubtful he's going to call someone out), he's answered these already. Why don't you go into thru the pages instead of posting redundant questions?

He's also mentioned he's not a partier so I doubt he would even know the answer to that.

stop the madness

Disc Golf Course Review > User control panel > Edit Ignore List > Ignore List > OrganicVoodoo > Save changes

i'm just sayin' :\

Only thing worse than this post was the "Real World" one.

Last edited:
What a comeback at the end to win the major, congrats! Mentally strongest player on the tour!

Crushing dreams in the final round... first Philo, then Devan. Stone cold blooded...

Paul - another amazing final round / come from behind; it's amazing to see someone be able to clutch up in what seems like every tournament.....the sign of a true champion. Keep up the great work, congrats. Cory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts